• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Screenshots gogogo

Flatline

Professional Lurker
Taken on my server. Creepers love to jump into our fountain...

2011-09-18_193242.png

Last edited:

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I did have Motorstorm Pacific Rift to get Screenshots, but I sold the game back to Gamestop. So maybe later, idk

Thread seems legit

Flatline

Professional Lurker
Peekaboo Creeper

2011-09-19_152516.png

I did not make that hole, it was already there.

L

LizardKing

dfwolfdick.png

It's not my wolf dick (I'm a lizardman); I cut it off the last one to attack me. I just happen to be using it as a (rather ineffective) weapon for a laugh. I also killed an eagle by throwing bear testicles at it. Can't escape me just by flying up a few z-levels you little shit.

Prog Listener-Toer
dfwolfdick.png

It's not my wolf dick (I'm a lizardman); I cut it off the last one to attack me. I just happen to be using it as a (rather ineffective) weapon for a laugh. I also killed an eagle by throwing bear testicles at it. Can't escape me just by flying up a few z-levels you little shit.
Is there a way to make spoiler tags on this site? Because I definitely want this entire post in my signature without bootyfondling everyone else on the forums' screens when I post.

L

LizardKing

Is there a way to make spoiler tags on this site? Because I definitely want this entire post in my signature without bootyfondling everyone else on the forums' screens when I post.

dfwolfdick.png

Yes. The "signature" part can be replaced, but there has to be something there for it to work. Also I cut off one of its front legs and tried that instead...

dfboomheadshot.png

Much better.

Prog Listener-Toer
Yes. The "signature" part can be replaced, but there has to be something there for it to work. Also I cut off one of its front legs and tried that instead...

dfboomheadshot.png

Much better.
Thanks, Jim.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

DW_

memes, you say?

Schwimmwagen

Here we have Men of War: Assault Squad where a japanese soldier attempts to run down my infantry with the use of a stolen tractor.

FACB84430C941C63D99EC27E09380E4446F55A82

Flatline

Professional Lurker
what's with all the tractors

Here we have Men of War: Assault Squad where a japanese soldier attempts to run down my infantry with the use of a stolen tractor.

FACB84430C941C63D99EC27E09380E4446F55A82

At first I thought this was from Farming Simulator.

Volkodav

Dad****er
i saw a pig in minecraft that was dead and was half-floating in the ground and vibrating, so i sneaked it

didnt sc it though :(

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.