• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) Sea Dragon Redesign

Nyphra

Blah
Hi forums,
I'm looking to get my character redone as I think she's a bit boring currently, so I'm looking for a new reference sheet for her. I'm looking for someone who's art leans more towards stylized than realism, who's willing to work with me, and who doesn't mind working on a water themed anthro trans dragoness. Oh, and I'll pay through paypal only, not any of those alternatives that always seem a bit sketchy.

Thats about it, please let me know if that interests you!

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

Here are some examples of my work:
Demona-A5.jpg
Ulbhag-and-Ariel-2.jpg
Hana.jpg
Pheonix.jpg
Glowbeard-Smaller-Version.jpg
Goliath-in-Library-Lights-O.jpg

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts about reference sheet, who cost about 50$, and art in general. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:
1618347801.solaris91_belladonna.jpg

1628717325.solaris91_fiordaliso_profile.jpg

1619793872.solaris91_beatrice_profilo_2.jpg

1633788800.solaris91_ghost_1_copia.jpg

1629410888.solaris91_scanokljhi_copia_2.jpg

Hello! If you'll have me, I think that my style might be a good fit for what you want. I typically charge about $72+ for something like a reference sheet.
As for my style I like to consider it somewhat Disney-esque with a slightly naturalistic flair. You can check out my whole gallery here.
Some samples:

Samples (all prices in USD):

Full Illustrations: ($60+)
1623374233.brightcat135_artist_valley_done.jpg

1454035852.brightcat135_prince_of_the_wasteland_2finalsml.png

1470874759.brightcat135_the_three_kitties_done.png

1616080912.brightcat135_mantafinal.jpg

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Hi forums,
I'm looking to get my character redone as I think she's a bit boring currently, so I'm looking for a new reference sheet for her. I'm looking for someone who's art leans more towards stylized than realism, who's willing to work with me, and who doesn't mind working on a water themed anthro trans dragoness. Oh, and I'll pay through paypal only, not any of those alternatives that always seem a bit sketchy.

Sent you a DM!

LovelyRaccoons

NSFW ARTIST
Hi forums,

I'm interested! Heres my FA https://www.furaffinity.net/user/raccoonwaifu/

Trithahn

Hey! I usually charge around $50 for a detailed ref. I also love designing and I'll work with you to get the desired result. If you're interested I can send examples of finished references they're just not on this device. Thank you!!
smile.png
coyote1.png
remgalleu.png
panther.png

WhiteGuardian

Shadowphoenixfox

Hi! I love drawing dragons!

co__cyborg_bee_ref_sheet___design_by_shadowphoenixfox_denoi57-fullview.jpg
cherry_by_shadowphoenixfox_des3zrx-fullview.jpg
co__ref_sheet_by_shadowphoenixfox_de944fh-fullview.jpg
co__ref_sheet_by_shadowphoenixfox_deatgjf-fullview.jpg
dragon_mage_by_shadowphoenixfox_dd8v9jp-fullview.jpg
monster_design_by_shadowphoenixfox_dd99cu5-pre.jpg
gingerbread_adopt_auction__closed_by_shadowphoenixfox_dcti5m3-fullview.jpg

Also love to chat about potential ideas

design_doodles_by_shadowphoenixfox_delp1a6-pre.jpg
colours_by_shadowphoenixfox_demmm1f-pre.jpg

Prices vary a lot depending on art style, amount of elements on the ref sheet and how much design work will go into it (i.e if you got a vague idea or something very specific). You can get a general idea of my prices here. Keep in mind flat colours are cheaper (3/4 of the price) and I do discounts on multiple full bodies that can use the same base (i.e front and back, or outfit changes).

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I'm currently available for commissions and specialize in character creation and design.
I offer SFW, digitally flatcoloured ref sheets for 50$ which include up to three fullbody views, up to 5 closeups like headshots, accessories, or body parts, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. Each extra fullbody adds 10$ to the price, extra closeups/headshots are 5$ each.
Here's my gallery of completed ref sheet commissions! https://www.weasyl.com/~valycenegative

I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, please feel free to either contact me via forum PM, or FA note at https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ , or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it !

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1633267797.sushy_crabmon2021.jpg

1626786843.sushy_refsheet1.jpg

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded references like the last one I charge $27 USD per full-body view and $17 USD per detail shot. Digitally painted reference sheets are $38 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
Good day.) It would be interesting to work with an aquatic dragon!
I have some styling examples, but it would be easier to see what you like.)
1630893537.darknessis_wolfy2-1.jpg
1629502575.darknessis_24rem.jpg
1569472142.darknessis_barragan200x200.png

1631154428.darknessis_dragon2.jpg
1629420252.darknessis_raynefin.png
1628176734.darknessis_21.jpg

More here .)

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hello! I'm interested. My reference sheets are 75$ and include two full body views, two close ups, background, and color pallet.

1627103694.tytysi_mimi_reference.png

1621891912.tytysi_ziv_reference_sfw.jpg

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Starlet Fables

I'm Starlet, your artsy panda!
Hi forums,

Hiyo, Nyphra!

I'm Starlet and I'm here to help you rework your beautiful dragoness of the sea! I'm still new as a professional so I don't have much portfolio but I hope you can have the best experience with me!

I will be very delighted to lend you my artistic skills since I'm also a trans girl (hi-five, sis!), so we can understand each other in the brainstorm!

As for pricing, right now I'm working with $50 on Full Bodies, $20 on Heads or Busts (for facial expressions) and $15 on any accessory or trinket that needs to be highlighted, everything fully shaded, also for multiple items, additionals have a 30% discount, so doing her body front and back will not be $100, but $85!

You can take a look on my own reference sheet as well as some of my works to see if it fits your needs:

Reference Sheet - Starlet Panda - Post.jpg
Ziggs - Post (Reduced).jpg
Shadow the Hedgehog - Post.jpg

Lexus

Hi!
I could help! Mostly I draw feral, but I can take and anthro
My examples:
detzb3x-cdffe1a3-eb12-4d63-a3f1-8043ff344284.png

dets3ar-800a2868-8ff1-4ecc-981e-c929f45371ed.png

des47tr-b89e4314-109b-4039-a846-cd3e3fe073aa.png

der698c-28e9d084-c730-4f79-865f-150892df03f5.png
deo6nrj-34f756cc-be01-405e-a526-f15601e32f1d.png

dem9e1j-b9660c62-552b-4b29-8b58-66aaf87c2b32.png

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in your job offer if it's still open! Your character sounds really cool.

I can draw a variety of species, so I feel confident in taking on your piece.

Here is an overview of my commission pricing:
rsz_commissionsheet2021_late2021.png

For additional info, you can check out my carrd and for more examples of my non-human/anthro work feel free to stop by my FA page.

If interested, please send an email to: duckyscommissions@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!