• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Searching for an Artist drawing Humans

KaeAskavi

I am searching for one Artist, doing some Commissions of one of my Characters.
I was thinking between 30-60 per Picture, depending on the complexity it could be more.
Style should be more realistic, and you should be okay to draw emotional situations, or sometimes a bit creepy gore stuff, also NSFW.
If you are interested i would like you to send me a note (with a few examples) on Furaffinity. (my page: Userpage of kaeaskavi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net 'cause I am not that active on the Forum and stuff.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I am searching for one Artist, doing some Commissions of one of my Characters.
I was thinking between 30-60 per Picture, depending on the complexity it could be more.
Style should be more realistic, and you should be okay to draw emotional situations, or sometimes a bit creepy gore stuff, also NSFW.
If you are interested i would like you to send me a note (with a few examples) on Furaffinity. (my page: Userpage of kaeaskavi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net 'cause I am not that active on the Forum and stuff.
i sent you a note but im mostly active on my tumblr (the link i sent you)

Magelet

Raptor/Gargoyle
I'll post here too, just in case. Most of my characters when I first started drawing or writing fanfics and stuff years ago were all humans.

My main gallery on FA- Userpage of magelet -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
But my main gallery on DA may have more humanoids- Magelet on DeviantArt

Best human (-ish, as some are demons and vampires and such) refs, 2 more recent-
www.furaffinity.net: Magelet Conbadge by Magelet
www.furaffinity.net: Sthrokirr Art Trade by Magelet
www.furaffinity.net: Kabuki by Magelet

I do nsfw nudes and would consider gore, though I'm not as familiar with drawing it.
You can contact me anywhere if interested, FA, DA, here or however you feel comfortable. :)

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:

candelantern

I've sent you a note! Humans are my speciality and I've been drawing in a fantasy/realistic style for about seven years now.

fowell

Hi! I'm really interested by your offer, drawing humans is my speciality. Here's some example of realistic portraits to show what i'm capable of:
If you're interested, contact me at : fowell.contact@gmail.com

GIRL-FURRY.png

portrait-mathilda.png