• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Searching for an inflation story

Flateur

Made an account just to post this. I'm looking for a belly inflation story (though it might also be in the fat furs category?) that involved a bag full of orange pills that contain the equivalent mass of a large meal, or something along those lines. It was fairly realistic, and had three parts to it, each one involving the character accidentally eating too many and having to get a belly rub from their friend. I'm not sure when exactly it was posted, maybe 2018-ish? I only have vague memories of this story, and I've been trying to find it in the search menu for a few hours now.

Any help or tips would be appreciated!

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Welcome to the forums! OwO

While I'm not into those, just a check--was it involving furry characters? If so, can you recall the specifics of those characters or anything?

Because, aside from increasing accuracy on discovering what you're seeking--if it's not having furry characters involved... Well, it's um... likely "outta the jurisdiction" of the furry fandom. The inflation fetish is not limited to furries, you know! UwU

My apologies if I sounded rude or anything, never meant to offend! Just to keep things correct, in terms of informations!

Flateur

Welcome to the forums! OwO

While I'm not into those, just a check--was it involving furry characters? If so, can you recall the specifics of those characters or anything?

Because, aside from increasing accuracy on discovering what you're seeking--if it's not having furry characters involved... Well, it's um... likely "outta the jurisdiction" of the furry fandom. The inflation fetish is not limited to furries, you know! UwU

My apologies if I sounded rude or anything, never meant to offend! Just to keep things correct, in terms of informations!
I think so? I'm kind of fuzzy on the actual characters, all I really remember are the events. I'm pretty sure the story was posted to FA, so I figured these forums would be a good place to start.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
well all i can suggest is the basics but i assume you've done htis already, sort by descending date, set criteria to story only etc.

Flateur

well all i can suggest is the basics but i assume you've done htis already, sort by descending date, set criteria to story only etc.
Yup. The problem is it was so long ago since I've read it I'm not even certain I could recognize it by the title alone, not to mention the sheer number of stories on this site... I was really hoping someone here would be familiar with it.

quoting_mungo

Might be worth checking with any inflation and/or fatfur group you might know. They’d be more likely to have read it than a broader assortment of furries like on the forum.