• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Searching For Discord Servers

MasterDaye

The Pencil Mage
Hey everyone. Haven't been on this forum for well over two years but recently I've been very active on Discord and I'm curious if there are any FA servers I could get into. c:

I'm pretty much looking for very down-to-earth servers, ones that are a bit more mature with people around my age range.
I kinda just want to gush about all of the pet sites I'm playing/going to be a part of, and you can't really do that in a regular game server, you know?

Thanks in advance

S

SLB-Portu24

Finding mature Discord servers isn't going to be easy, I can affirm that from personal experience. Friendly and somewhat drama free, yes, there are quite a few of those around but actually down to Earth as I also like to call it, that's remarkably rare. The general emphasis is very often put on compulsive joking and shallow small talk which usually changes topic every 5 posts or so.

MasterDaye

The Pencil Mage
Oh you’ve got a point, there. Dang.

Though to be honest I’m not looking for servers that are mature all of the time, but I could definitely go without a ton of memes in every conversation. C:

Anon_the_human

Ya know, I feel like I should stop trying. :)
I have a server for chat and RP.

Anon_the_human

Wolflyfe

Join the Furry Trash Land Discord Server!
This is my server. We are newer but we are a close group of friends. Pretty adult content a lot of the time. Great people though. Pretty freeform. Fun bot stuff. We do giveaways and stuff once and a while too like nitro and console cash cards.

Anon_the_human