• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Searching For Small Doodle Comic

Hi! I'm really new to this place, so I'm not completely sure I'm asking this in the right section. But I'm searching for a comic that I'm 92% sure was posted on Furaffinity at some point. (I guess technically it could be gone now....) I'll try to describe it as much as I can, and hopefully someone is familiar with it?

There's two different ones, I think, that are a connected continuity. The first one shows a lamia girl (naga but human upper half and snake lower half) who's a teacher. She mentions "punishing" two children who were acting out. Punishing them by swallowing them. The two children (I don't know their actual ages, but they look somewhat child-like) are actually some sort of gods, and the person who published it said the gods' skin is extra tasty and arousing to monster people (or specifically nagas?) if I remember right. One of the gods is a boy, and the other a girl, I believe. In either the first or second one, she writes on a clipboard that more punishment may be necessary (because she's enjoying it).

In the second one, she's "punishing" one of them by having sex with him (I think the boy one), and the teacher naga's daughter comes in, and the teacher asks for help punishing the other one. They both enjoy it immensely, naturally.

Barring making little doodles, I think that's the best I can describe it! If anyone knows it or who it's by, please tell me.

Edit: Oh, also it was like, sketchy, I think. And I don't think had any color.

quoting_mungo

If it involved childlike/child-appearing characters and sex/physical arousal, it most likely will not be on FA any longer if it ever was. I’d say ask on Inkbunny, but I don’t know if their rules against human characters in sexual situations might prohibit things like lamias (or if the children are human). I’m not familiar enough with other gallery sites to say where you might find it. E621 might be a possible option.

If it involved childlike/child-appearing characters and sex/physical arousal, it most likely will not be on FA any longer if it ever was. I’d say ask on Inkbunny, but I don’t know if their rules against human characters in sexual situations might prohibit things like lamias (or if the children are human). I’m not familiar enough with other gallery sites to say where you might find it. E621 might be a possible option.
Try E261, InkBunny wouldn't allow that either. The rules state that Nekos and similar count as human - beast boy does too. So I don't think that would pass.
Ah, alright! I'll try looking around there. It is possible I drifted to another site or something at the time. Thank you both! I'll see if I can find it....