• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Searching for some people to trade art with (SFW or NSFW) [CLOSED]

Mel21-12

Heya guys!

I'm looking for two or three people to trade art with! I don't mind if the art is SFW or NSFW ^w^
What I'll offer: A one character painting with simple/or detailed background (or two characters if you also draw two) / half body busts / icon (expression/face shot) -> you decide which of these you want! (I prefer to draw ferals over anthro)
In general I want the art to be 1:1 (you draw an icon, I draw one. You draw a full colored piece with background and I'll do the same).

You can find lots of examples of my style on my furaffinity page (NSFW warning):

I'm searching for people who do digital art and are ready to draw NSFW as well. The style can be cartoonish or semi realistic (I don't mind either to be honest)! Just post some links to your gallery below and I'll take a look! The characters I want you to draw are a feral wolf and/or a feral griffon/dragon character, so it would be nice if you have experience drawing those creatures!

I should be done in one or two days from the moment we start the trade ^^

Best regards, Mel~

Last edited:

Mel21-12

i am a traditional artists but i'll just toss my gallery here anyway
Hey!
Would love to do an art trade with you if you are still interested :3

Which character do you want me to draw? Do you want one or two characters? And in what position? NSFW or SFW?
I'll give you my idea of the art trade once I know what you want :3

n1ghtmar3w0lf

i
Hey!
Would love to do an art trade with you if you are still interested :3

Which character do you want me to draw? Do you want one or two characters? And in what position? NSFW or SFW?
I'll give you my idea of the art trade once I know what you want :3
sure i have a huge number of characters many from my comic series and some other fun characters i just play with

one will be good SFW of ol shadow fang (note you can pick either form )

Mel21-12

i

sure i have a huge number of characters many from my comic series and some other fun characters i just play with

one will be good SFW of ol shadow fang (note you can pick either form )
I think I'll do the anthro form! :3
Is there a specific position you would like or can I have artistic freedom?

I want you to draw my Fursona Scar (sfw color reference):

Have her laying on her back being playful like a cat ^w^