• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

secrets

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
I cuddle with a "Lil' Bub" plushie to soothe my anxiety because I can't have a real cat where I live.

Faexie

Rara for short :)
I'm secretly a reptilian, and pretend I'm a rat online to gain the trust of rodents. So I guess I'm catfishing them. Or, should I say, ratfishing?

I wonder what a ratfish would look like... And what it taste like, does it taste like rodent?

Not a vore thing, just food to me. Like the no homo equivalent of vore. No voro?

Also I don't secretely control the world. That's a racist myth against us. It's actually jellyfish people who control the world. They send electricity and toxins in our brain through their long invisible tentacles to brainwash us. I'm immune to them though, so if you want to be free of them, just obey and worship me and you'll be okay

pthhpth

Rancid Raccoon
when i was 10 years old i had a self insert half human half pokemon oc and shipped myself with mewtwo. no wonder i grew up to be a furry

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
I eat tuna straight out a can.
Thats right, straight out of a can.
It's delicious mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfish
With a spoon? Or without?

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Alternative title: what are you secretive about IRL that you are open about on the internet?

The answer that comes to mind for me is a political one.

On the net I'm not afraid to admit I'm more or less gay but also that I tend to have a higher range of age preference when it comes to guys: 21-60, am open to outliers but they're typically an exception. Many of the best hookups I've had were with guys in the 45-55 range.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
.....speaking of eating disorders, I tell people I kicked my binge eating disorder.

Not quite how it turned out. The real truth is that it mutated.

However, I'm not QUITE comfortable stating just how it mutated out in the open, even here.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Was that an awkward attempt at collecting embarrassing material on users?
Honestly, it would not surprise me given how much of an aggressive spammer the OP was in the short time he was on the forum.

Now that I read through some of the earlier posts, MAN was he... uncontrolled.

Mine was a thing I needed to get off my chest anyways, just explaining it where I am would inevitably mean explaining things people can't handle.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I'mma one up you on that, I eat smoked oysters straight out of the can... Without crackers!
I like raw oysters or fire roasted oysters. You build a fire, put a piece of sheet metal over the top on some blocks, the put on a pile of oysters. Throw a wet towel over them and they steam open.

My secret is when I was a kid, I had a pet chicken.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I like raw oysters or fire roasted oysters. You build a fire, put a piece of sheet metal over the top on some blocks, the put on a pile of oysters. Throw a wet towel over them and they steam open.

My secret is when I was a kid, I had a pet chicken.
What about rocky mountain oysters? ;3