• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

secrets

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I like raw oysters or fire roasted oysters. You build a fire, put a piece of sheet metal over the top on some blocks, the put on a pile of oysters. Throw a wet towel over them and they steam open.

My secret is when I was a kid, I had a pet chicken.

...clearly a rebellious phase; I'm so glad you moved on to better yourself. <lol>

ManicTherapsid

In Stereo. Where Available.
I'm one of the last true believers in the Food Pyramid.

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
Aside from furry stuff? I guess I'm a pretty open book lol. But my dad... He's a mormon extremist. Naturally, he doesn't know I curse, drink, have had premarital sex, drifted far from Christian beleifs... tried druuuuugs

It's kinda lame. I'm like barely a full person when I'm around him.

Name any TV show and there is 99% chance I have never watched it
Saaaame. They take up so much time! I dont know how people see everything... I prefer films

fernshiine

I have a fat fetish and I don't have sexual thoughts but I still get aroused somehow??

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Somebody told me about their idea for a patent like, 4 years ago.

It wasn't a good idea, but they asked me not to tell anybody else- and I never have spoken about the details of their idea.

KobiTheFox

the usual sexual fetish everybody has but never shares with anyone(usually). For me this fetish would be vore and FtM sex

timetodie

I frequently watch gore online

Not a secret anymore that I post this, but I have a medical/mutilation fetish. Only in art, thankfully, and only on rare occasion.