• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

secrets

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I like raw oysters or fire roasted oysters. You build a fire, put a piece of sheet metal over the top on some blocks, the put on a pile of oysters. Throw a wet towel over them and they steam open.

My secret is when I was a kid, I had a pet chicken.

...clearly a rebellious phase; I'm so glad you moved on to better yourself. <lol>

ManicTherapsid

In Stereo. Where Available.
I'm one of the last true believers in the Food Pyramid.

Kuuro

Hey man, look at me rocking out!
Aside from furry stuff? I guess I'm a pretty open book lol. But my dad... He's a mormon extremist. Naturally, he doesn't know I curse, drink, have had premarital sex, drifted far from Christian beleifs... tried druuuuugs

It's kinda lame. I'm like barely a full person when I'm around him.

Name any TV show and there is 99% chance I have never watched it
Saaaame. They take up so much time! I dont know how people see everything... I prefer films

fernshiine

I have a fat fetish and I don't have sexual thoughts but I still get aroused somehow??

KobiTheFox

the usual sexual fetish everybody has but never shares with anyone(usually). For me this fetish would be vore and FtM sex

timetodie

I frequently watch gore online

Ember_Kamura

Not a secret anymore that I post this, but I have a medical/mutilation fetish. Only in art, thankfully, and only on rare occasion.

Jaredthefox92

I've actually never played an actual match of Warhammer, yet. My only friend who will needs to learn it and my brother doesn't care.

Jaredthefox92

I've lied about taking my Adderall as a kid when I was on it. I'd pretend to take it and then spit it out. Eventually I just didn't need it.

just.chillin

When I was little I thought Jenga was a form of witchcraft. I didn't hate witchcraft or anything, I just thought that the 2 where tangled with each other for some reason.
Another one from when I was a kid: I thought boys could get their periods. I watched one of those coming of age presentation in sex ed and this one character yelled out, "EVERYONE GETS THEIR PERIODS. EVERYONE." So I was so convinced for half a year that guys got them too.

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I've actually never played an actual match of Warhammer, yet. My only friend who will needs to learn it and my brother doesn't care.

Same, I've just been reading the Caiphas Cain novels. I'm not very good at war tactics anyways so I doubt I'd be very good at it.

It's not too much of a secret, but I've gotten pretty into the occult in the past, reading a few books on the subject. The thing is, I have really an on-and-off kind of relationship with magick, so I feel like I'm not really qualified to talk to anyone about it ^^;

Nexus Cabler

Abstract Concepts Coordinator
Every Easter, I'm with my family, and usually someone brings Peeps. I don't hate Peeps, but I never eat them. The reason was ever since I was a kid, I love birds, and peeps look adorable to me. I felt like if I ate one, I was killing a small little helpless bird. I still don't want to eat peeps for this same reason.

Last edited:

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Every Easter, I'm with my family, and usually someone brings Peeps. I don't hate Peeps, but I never eat them. The reason was ever since I was a kid, I love birds, and peeps look adorable to me, and I felt like if I ate one, I was killing a small little helpless bird. I still don't want eat peeps, for this same reason.

They are adorable and doing this makes you adorable ;w;

I have sinned. I think they're delicious.

They're similar to sugar coated strawberries, if you've ever had those... but not quite the same. I would say Peeps are subjectively better in lower doses.