• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Secrets.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
My mother is dying of Multiple Sclerosis. It makes me very frustrated with life and the general lack of a cure.

Milo

My mother is dying of Multiple Sclerosis. It makes me very frustrated with life and the general lack of a cure.

:< sorry

just this year alone, basically everyone in my household has been caught with a deadly disease. my mom had a tumor in her kidney, my step dad has some kind of rare cancer, and even my dog had a case of Parvo. (highly likely to kill them)

bleh :I

also I commented you saint >:C

Love!

Banned
Banned
i'm secretly not skift's alt

FoxPhantom

:< sorry

just this year alone, basically everyone in my household has been caught with a deadly disease. my mom had a tumor in her kidney, my step dad has some kind of rare cancer, and even my dog had a case of Parvo. (highly likely to kill them)

bleh :I

also I commented you saint >:C
bummer, I hope they are alright.

One other secret I have, it's where I have a identical twin.

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
I honestly and truly wish the world would end. My frustrations with the world and the constant shit I'm put through makes me wish 2012 is the real deal.

Love!

Banned
Banned
I honestly and truly wish the world would end. My frustrations with the world and the constant shit I'm put through makes me wish 2012 is the real deal.
that's lame
you should at least fantasize about a nuclear holocaust or something
you know
things that might actually happen

Drackonarius

that's lame
you should at least fantasize about a nuclear holocaust or something
you know
things that might actually happen
At 2012 Arceus is going to come and kill everyone with his Judgement attack!!!
That would be a cool way to see the end of the world xD

And another secret I have and do not mind too tell at here is that I believe in Arceus and the other legendary Pokémon as if they are gods. A few friends of mine too, and most of the people that knows that get a bit scared about us XD

Last edited:

Love!

Banned
Banned
At 2012 Arceus is going to come and kill everyone with his Judgement attack!!!
That would be a cool way to see the end of the world xD

And another secret I have and do not mind too tell at here is that I believe in Arceus and the other legendary Pokémon as if they are gods. A few friends of mine too, and most of the people that knows that get a bit scared about us XD
okay
there goes my last shred of faith in humanity
i am going to go kill myself now

L

LizardKing

I have been trying to self fuck...
but I have been failing by all the times I try it (like 3 or 4 times a week since the past 3 months)

FAF you never cease to amaze me

Well hey, at least if anyone says "Go fuck yourself" you can say, "I'm trying!"

Love!

Banned
Banned
I have been trying to self fuck...
but I have been failing by all the times I try it (like 3 or 4 times a week since the past 3 months)
i would imagine that's because you're hung like a pen cap