• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Seeking a bang for the buck colored bust of my Changeling OC. (Budget of $10)

Yep. I'm seeking those willing to do a colored art of a bust shot of my Commander Changeling (MLP species) OC. My max budget is (ideally) 10 USD. But I might be convinced to go a tad more. We'll see.

If this interests you please reply here.

NoelaniEternal

Hello! I can do a flatcolor headshot/bust for $10.
Here's my price sheet for reference:

1540407554.silipinfox1298_pricechart2018_copy.png

More examples can be found via my gallery on FurAffinity:
Artwork Gallery for SilipinFox1298 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested.
I'd prefer if you could get ahold of me via Telegram or Discord, if possible! Thank you!
Telegram: NoelaniEternal
Discord: Noelani#2682

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Shoggoth-Tan

luna.jpg
ponya35.jpg
Yep. I'm seeking those willing to do a colored art of a bust shot of my Commander Changeling (MLP species) OC. My max budget is (ideally) 10 USD. But I might be convinced to go a tad more. We'll see.

If this interests you please reply here.

Hello!
I usually draw ponies and I can draw a Changeling, but for 20USD. Examples here:

SpaceyShiba

I have busts for $7.50 USD I write invoices over PayPal and can typically finish the commission within the night via streaming (so you can watch live!)
These are my most recent busts! Have no issues attempting other species
1576819619.spaceyshiba_baltobustt.png

1576819792.spaceyshiba_sharkbust.png

Hello! I could do a bust shot for you for $10. I have always liked the changelings :)

I can do a speed paint:
QsHyh5B.png
oCXxnvw.png

Or a cleaner lineart version:
JLq5ZLe.png
xTtguL1.png

Or, if you wanted to spend more I could do a cleaner painted version or a cell shaded chibi for $20
Lk3e33E.png
3wCihfd.png

Anyways, let me know if you are interested. :)

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang