• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking a GM for one on one RP (NSFW)

Battle Foxxo

Seeking someone who can GM for a RP loosely based around a gynocractic society. My character trying to escape it and go back home or ending up succumbing to it. Can be done over discord!

We can include dice rolls as well as basic DnD like elements to it. Won't be all lewd of course, NSFW to story ratio maybe around 60-40 or so. Add me on discord to discuss! Jerry o3o#0661

We can also do your own take/version of this type of RP as well, I am open to ideas.

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
If this were SFW, I would jump all over it. I actually have a gynocratic society that I sometimes RP: a female-dominated pirate clan that keeps their males as slaves. (In fact, in their language, the words for "male" and "slave" are the same!) I just don't feel comfortable with my skill at writing NSFW.

Battle Foxxo

If this were SFW, I would jump all over it. I actually have a gynocratic society that I sometimes RP: a female-dominated pirate clan that keeps their males as slaves. (In fact, in their language, the words for "male" and "slave" are the same!) I just don't feel comfortable with my skill at writing NSFW.
I wouldn't mind discussing it at least! Does seem interesting with an already thought you world

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
I wouldn't mind discussing it at least! Does seem interesting with an already thought you world
Sounds good! That whole thing actually started from a question someone asked in a now-defunct Final Fantasy XIV roleplay Discord, and even though I've mostly RPd it within that game, I have made other versions of it as well

Battle Foxxo

Sounds good! That whole thing actually started from a question someone asked in a now-defunct Final Fantasy XIV roleplay Discord, and even though I've mostly RPd it within that game, I have made other versions of it as well
Feel free to add me on discord, could discuss when I'm free

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Sure thing. I'll probably be busy for most of tomorrow, but I'll let you know when I'm free

Battle Foxxo

Suddenly in the mood for something kinda animal crossing themed? Having to deal with running an island or town. Could be a serial romantic story? Message or add me on discord if interested