• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking a raccoon commission

Nikandrosen

I've been debating whether to commission someone to bring my fursona to life for some time now, My budget is really anywhere from £5-£20.

I'd like to get a raccoon done as the title suggests, he is quite thin some would consider him a "twink" in body category. His fur is mainly black in colour and where a normal raccoons markings are they are purple. He has gold flecked eyes and is a little mischievous.

So if anyone could get in contact with me it would be awesome.

KrissySempaiArt

Mama Memester
Hey hun ! If youre interested im commission I do character design fairly cheap :>!
I usually charge $12 USD unless you also have a pose in mind youd want , comes woth a bg of your choice and shaded as well c:
Can just do a colored sketch for $9 on character design c:
C4882878-3E1B-4FE8-B33C-8EE5AB938D98.jpeg
2F2BE914-C14C-4B42-872D-65EF52D6014C.jpeg
D60190AE-BEE3-4D94-BB83-7C6A45DD29BE.jpeg

Ill post a link to my FA and also some examples c:

FA - Userpage of K.K_Sempai -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

gypss

Hey! Want kind of style are you looking for? I am open to a lot of variation. You can find my work @Varmine on deviantart or on here by the same name. I am willing to do a full body semi realistic piece for 20$.
here's my art station too if you don't have DA
www.artstation.com: N dV
I usually prefer to work in a semi realistic style as opposed to cartoon but I am pretty flexible :)

I'd be interested in helping you out depending on what type of art your looking to get for your raccoon boy. c:
Feel free to contact me here or email me at invertsilhouette [at] gmail.com if you're interested!

Prices (in USD) are assuming you want a fullbody image with no background, but I'm open to discussion if you want something else.

Example 1: B/W Sketch - $15 +$5 for adding color --------------------- Example 2: Flat Color image - $30

berylsketch_small_by_dragonhaze-dbtzg4z.png
terrence_ref_small_by_dragonhaze-dbtzg58.png

Animal Examples
9968132_x_9739224_show_by_dragonhaze-dbs18k7.png

solaris91

fawneriu

Hello, I happen to have a raccoon sona myself, so I'm quite experienced with drawing them. This is my commission info and examples: docs.google.com: Commission Prices
I hope you like my art, and if not, I wish you the best of luck on finding what you're looking for !!

Last edited:

schwa16

Aww racoon sounds adorable! I do not do character reference sheets but I have draw commissions without image reference before(from text description) so it should be okay!

One character full body price would be $10

here are some examples of my art:
commission_by_lluumi-dbmsbjy.png
cm9_by_lluumi-dbk8mji.png

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Aww racoon sounds adorable! I do not do character reference sheets but I have draw commissions without image reference before(from text description) so it should be okay!

One character full body price would be $10
Hi, I saw you posting on a few people's boards who were looking for commissions but haven't found a general commisions info page for your work. Your drawings are really nice, do you happen to have one?

Vistrym

Hello,
My name is Vistrym, here's a link to my commission info. My commissions are super cheap and very affordable, here's some examples of my recent works.
Let me know if interested ♥
1512874503.vistrym_sub2.png

1512782933.vistrym_sub.png

schwa16

Hi, I saw you posting on a few people's boards who were looking for commissions but haven't found a general commisions info page for your work. Your drawings are really nice, do you happen to have one?
Oh, thank you! I do have a journal on furaffinity www.furaffinity.net: commissions now OPEN! -- schwa16's Journal
but there is also a picture version from inkbunny acc (here: COMMISSIONS closed (info here) by lluumi < Journal | Inkbunny, the Furry Art Community )
2108519_lluumi_lolis.png