• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Aliens RP

Relic000

I am relatively new to FA, only being around for about a couple months to a year or so, but I have found that the community is rich in RPers. I have Rp'd once before with some folk in the community but never on the forums. So I figured why not give it a try?

I am looking for Aliens (movie saga) themed Rp. This implies the nature of the RP will be mature in content and NSFW 9 times out of 10. I am mainly looking for folk interested in the canonical breeding cycle of the Xenomorph (Aliens), that being having a facehugger implant an embryo into a victim (in the chest more often than not) and then having said embryo burst out. I realize such RP and content is not for everyone and most artists I have seen here take an interesting direction sometimes with the alien breeding cycle (i.e. making it non-lethal somehow). I accept this and am willing to be flexible with the idea, but most times I'm looking for the canon way. If you are interested please feel free to message me, send a note on the home site, or get at me in the RP I guess. All are welcome and no judgments will be made toward either RPer nor pitched RP concept. I don't bite, much ;)

Fortebx

dont mind rping with you ^^. Been playing alot of scifi games and recently Colonial Marines which spark my interest in the franchise.

Relic000

dont mind rping with you ^^. Been playing alot of scifi games and recently Colonial Marines which spark my interest in the franchise.
Np, thank you for the interest. You can reach me on the main page or in Discord using this ID: Ricortix #4103

Malachi The Wolfo

who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes
I'm interested in rping with you, there are many reasons I want to rp with you. I am also interested in sci-fi. So contact me when you get the chance.