• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking an afforable macro character ref sheet artist.

I am currently seeking an affordable three pose/fursuit refsheet artist for a macro character of mine. Since I have no idea how much this would be on a fairly priced market place I won't name an exact ideal price. Anywhere in the 40 to 75 USD range should be alright but I won't complain if the price is lower.

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery
and here: Artwork Gallery for TheLivingShadow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

and see my pricing here:
upload_2017-11-11_21-42-48.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

NegaNeon

I'm currently taking preorders for new commissions. It's a wee past budget, but I can certainly make you a color sketch 3-pose sheet at $80. :D
More ref sheets I've done can be found here: Artwork Gallery for NegaNeon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Feel free to look through the rest of the gallery for art samples!
If you have any inquiries feel free to contact me through PM/note or my work email: neganeon@gmail.com
tumblr_oxj2o4r5011ra4jk8o1_1280.png

1502411928.neganeon_drakerexxussfw_small.png

Anxiety-Collar

i can do 3 poses for $103.30

examples of turn arounds i've done, i can do more fancy background and color palette added etc.

1510202140.decadent-furry_dex_sheet.png

helio_character_chart_with_clothes_by_mega_yene-dbp97ip.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
If you're still looking, I'd be interested in working for you.
I do digitally flacoloured reference sheets for 40$. Price includes three fullbody views (generally front/side/back, but they can be changed!) up to 5 closeups for details/accessories OR expression headshots, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette. My Weasyl gallery is dedicated to completed ref commissions: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
I do SFW art only and I'm used to draw any kind of species/breed/hybrid/humanoid character! Payment is via Paypal only, and I provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can either note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hello, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets (like the last one for example) I charge $26 USD per full-body view, so it would be $78 USD for a reference sheet with three poses.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.