• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Animated Icon! Seeking Halloween Contest Reward!

BindleBeep

Hello! My name is BindleBeep! I don't usually use the forums part of FA, but for these two Items I'd really like to see all of my options! Here is my FA account link: Userpage of BindleBeep -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Number 1!
I would like an animated icon like all these other people on FA. My only problem is that I refuse to do those YCH things cause I like custom, unique stuff. I also like to be the only one with that custom, unique stuff. *Rub his lil grubby bean paws together* I know this means I must provide more coin though and I am willing!
Budget: $5-$200
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number 2! (Please Note That Halloween Is The Start Date For This Piece!)
For Halloween I am sponsoring an event at a Second Life club. The first place prize will be an art piece using my own feral character and the anthro character of the winner! In the scene I would like it to be my character crouched and growling at the anthro who is coming towards them with an evil vacuum cleaner! For this piece you will need to have the skills to draw Anthros, Ferals and Vacuums in costume! This piece will probably be pretty pricey...
Budget: $5-$250
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
References!
The character in the first project, as well as the feral in the second project will be Little Beeps the Ring Tailed Tasmanian Flying Fennec Fox! While I have no real ref sheet, I do have multiple art pieces of him and head shots I hope will work. Worst case scenario I can take photos of the avatar itself!
www.furaffinity.net: Beepers Icon!! by BindleBeep (Headshot)
www.furaffinity.net: Expensive Beeps by BindleBeep (Headshot)
www.furaffinity.net: The Perfect Spot by BindleBeep (NSFW Body Shot)
If that isn't enough... Artwork Gallery for BindleBeep -- Fur Affinity [dot] net Find more here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention!
Important!
If you are interested in the first project, please note me on my FA Account.
If you are interested in the second project, please post below like normal!
I am not okay with any resale or other use of my character in the pieces or the art piece itself, other than posting it in your gallery/portfolio of course. If you require extra payment to make sure that happens... Shoo Shoo. c:

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
i1wkw5t.png
3wO3hNb.jpg

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
I messaged you for the icon, but I'm also interested in second project! Could do it for 150-170$ depending on background details:
audes_by_xseart-dbq0bu0.png

_ych__beneath_your_beliefs_by_xseart-dbl2jbn.png

Mespeth

Hi! I'm interested in doing the second piece for you.

Here are some examples of my feral works:
1522429440.mespeth_colademapache.png
27900792@400-1530910765.jpg

as well as my anthros:
26873409@400-1522598112.jpg
25897912@400-1521222765.jpg

I don't have any examples to show you of vacuums but I'm very capable of doing them!

Here are my prices on full body, a simple background would be free:
-Flats: $60 for both characters plus vacuum
-Full rendered: $85 both characters plus vacuum

Example on flat colors:

Example on full rendering
comissioniden_by_mespeth-dc7ph16.png
https://drive.google(.)com/file/d/1nhGFrp9Bq7hZtaiACtsciURF9BW7TEe6/view?usp=sharing (NSFW)

Please, feel free to take a look at my FurAffinity gallery, my DeviantArt gallery or my Instagram.

Thank you for your consideration!

PinkWisp

I just did my own icon a few days ago! I'm used to traditional animation so I draw out each frame. If it's simple and you want something in a similar style I'll be happy to animate an icon for you!
tumblr_pgjamoAQIy1vc0ygpo3_640.gif

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom