• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Art of Beaver

Erxi Lore

Hello!
My name is Erxi and I'm looking to commission art of a beaver here: Alexa on Toyhouse

I prefer more or less detailed work. Doesn't need to be shaded. Dynamic poses/scenes are preferred, as well as complex emotions/facial features. I enjoy chibis as well.

My budget is between $10-$25 USD (PayPal) however if I feel the price is fair for my interest I'm welling to go up to $50 USD, allowing that the artist is okay with me paying $25 (or whatever half point) one week apart from each other due to the nature of my income.

Feel free to drop prices and examples below if you are interested. I'd like to get two projects done of her, but for higher quality work I can settle for one.

Edit: Email if you'd rather do business through email -ErxiLore@gmail.com

Thank you.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do some of your your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)
1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hello friend! I'd be super happy to do this com for you owo/

Within your initial budget, I offer Sketches ($8-$16.50), Flats ($16.50-$23), Shaded Busts ($23), Tiled Backgrounds ($20), and Chibis ($8-$16.50). Stretching it to $50, however, I also offer Shaded Fullbodies ($27), Pieces with Complex Backgrounds ($40+), and Reference Sheets ($35-$50).
I'll pop some examples for you below, please let me know if you're interested!
pet_doodle_smol_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav783f.png
shados_com_smoller_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79sw.png
lyra_com_bodypillow_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79vn.png
she_big_oh_wow_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7otec.png
ohio_1_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18qtd.png
veto_pagedoll_sh_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db4thal.png
chui_commission_2s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02k1c.png
monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png
vileblood_tile_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7p42l.png

ruruscube

Hello!
Here is my commission info: www.furaffinity.net: [Open] COMMISSIONs -- ruruscube's Journal
Price for fullbody is 45€ (about 50$) and price for halfbody is 30€. Im willing to lower the prices if your character is naked or has less complex clothings on :3 I am also fine if you pay half upfront and the rest later.
Heres an example: www.furaffinity.net: Sheyla [CM] by ruruscube
And here (NSFW): www.furaffinity.net: Babe [CM] by ruruscube
You can note me on fA if youre interested ♥ Userpage of ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Erxi Lore

Hello friend! I'd be super happy to do this com for you owo/

Within your initial budget, I offer Sketches ($8-$16.50), Flats ($16.50-$23), Shaded Busts ($23), Tiled Backgrounds ($20), and Chibis ($8-$16.50). Stretching it to $50, however, I also offer Shaded Fullbodies ($27), Pieces with Complex Backgrounds ($40+), and Reference Sheets ($35-$50).
I'll pop some examples for you below, please let me know if you're interested!
pet_doodle_smol_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav783f.png
shados_com_smoller_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79sw.png
lyra_com_bodypillow_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dav79vn.png
she_big_oh_wow_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7otec.png
ohio_1_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db18qtd.png
veto_pagedoll_sh_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db4thal.png
chui_commission_2s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db02k1c.png
monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png
vileblood_tile_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db7p42l.png
Hi friend. I'm interested in what you have to offer. Care to email me at erxilore@gmail.com so we can discuss further?

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
DID YOU SAY CHIBIS?? I just started doing them, bwuaahahahaah. >:)

23744475@400-1496687454.jpg

A thing like this would be $25. :)

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman