• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Artist For A NSFW Pinup Of My Fursona

ThyBlackReaper

Demonic Werewolf Floof

annethecatdetective

Detecting cats...
I would love to draw your guy! I'm still in the process of moving files over to my new computer and I should get my replacement tablet pen tomorrow, so one way or another I'll be able to provide you with references then, if you don't get a taker before I'm back on with more that I can show you. But male pinups are one of my favorite things to do, and my usual price for a simple full-body pinup is $30. The specific piece I was looking for to show you I can't find, but if I can't find it I'll whip up something new in a not-so-cute style so that I can show you an example.

MunchiiGirl

Hi there! I am very much interested in drawing this guy. I have always loved drawing anthro's and I don't get to draw vicious looking ones enough I feel. Here are some examples of my work along with a commission price sheet.
cc89fd618b.jpg
9ee4dd6601.jpg
362b545310.jpg
93909d0441.jpg

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
upload_2017-9-2_0-1-27.jpeg
upload_2017-9-2_0-2-17.jpeg
upload_2017-9-2_0-3-38.jpeg

upload_2017-9-2_0-2-32.jpeg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:
upload_2017-9-1_23-59-54.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-2_0-1-55.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-2_0-1-55.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 52

ThyBlackReaper

Demonic Werewolf Floof
I would love to draw your guy! I'm still in the process of moving files over to my new computer and I should get my replacement tablet pen tomorrow, so one way or another I'll be able to provide you with references then, if you don't get a taker before I'm back on with more that I can show you. But male pinups are one of my favorite things to do, and my usual price for a simple full-body pinup is $30. The specific piece I was looking for to show you I can't find, but if I can't find it I'll whip up something new in a not-so-cute style so that I can show you an example.
Sounds goood

Akirra

I'm up for commissions and willing to haggle a price.
I can for sure keep the cuteness to a low and the badassness to a high!
Best way to contact me is via Note on FA.

This is my most recent shading example:
dWvEGN4.png

Please check out my gallery (Im on my phone or Id post more examples!)
Userpage of vosify -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1485385986.vosify_smug_love.png

annethecatdetective

Detecting cats...
Sounds goood

As far as less-cute examples from my older work, I've got a couple traditional pieces I can show you (well, the third errs on the 'cute' side I guess, but is a fair example as far as the body, if not the face)
kighrapm.jpg

U1J0B4Tm.jpg

GtfMh52m.jpg

Most of the stuff on my FA right now is quick stuff or done without refs, where I liked it enough to share but it isn't up to the level of what I'd charge for, where I would be pulling up references for getting muscle groups and posing right, but it gives a basic idea of my digital work.

If you like what you see, just give me an idea of the type of pose you're looking for.

ThyBlackReaper

Demonic Werewolf Floof
I'm up for commissions and willing to haggle a price.
I can for sure keep the cuteness to a low and the badassness to a high!
Best way to contact me is via Note on FA.

This is my most recent shading example:
dWvEGN4.png

Please check out my gallery (Im on my phone or Id post more examples!)
Userpage of vosify -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1485385986.vosify_smug_love.png

its feral only though? I dont really want feral lol

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
READ BEFORE COMMENTING.
I want someone that can draw him and not some everyday wolf. Please I want to keep his looks. Meaning NO CUTE ART STYLES. He is a werewolf.

Please show me refs Along with prices please.. and no cute art styles.
i take offense to that - werewolves can be cute Xp

Jagal

Hello!
i really love your character's design, aaah!
My style flexibly changes between neutral/rather dark + stylized/more realistic, so feel free to suggest anything! I could draw something simply shaded/ a speedpaint for you! It would be $40 for legs-up. The piece would be completed in 5-15 days.
Here are some examples of the style:
www.furaffinity.net: Sphinxes by Jagal http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23252372/http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24060716/ www.furaffinity.net: Nokin reference by Jagal

NSFW works: www.furaffinity.net: Relax by casimirr www.furaffinity.net: Galpals by casimirr

You can see more in my gallery: Artwork Gallery for Jagal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
You can contact me on FA or via herrbrunner@wp.pl.

Thank you, and good luck!