• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking: Artist for Bunny Girl OC

Jst100

So i should preface this by saying... i'm really new and no very little about the culture and terms used in this circle, so i'm sorry if things are termed incorrectly or offensively... also english isn't my first language so again I apologize for that. Lastly this is purely an OC that i have had no other art for, and i have never commissioned before so even if i'm following the guide for this, i might miss things, sorry again.

I'm looking for someone to draw a short Snow white bunny girl. Her ears are to be long and have vibrant pink flesh, along with her snow white fur. She has left combed but somewhat messy strawberry blonde hair that barely reaches past her chin. Her left eye is Purple and has a different color of fur... namely a large black heart covering the eye with the eye at the center. She plays sports and as such as a toned and athletic body. Decently curvy too. She has a nice bubble butt that is plump from working out. She has thin legs with small feet. The under of her feet being tinged strawberry as well. Things i just thought of, are defined hips but only big enough to be noticeable when in skin tight clothing. Her feet are closer to a human's than a bunny's but i want to mostly leave this to you as an artist. Her hands are the same as the feet. In the profile picture i want her to be wearing a black basketball jersey with some amount of the number 88 showing.

I would like a Color Profile picture of her, preferably half bust! Budget: $10-$20 for the profile pic
I would also Like a full color picture for $50- $100 But since Nsfw is vaguely restricted i guess we discuss it privately
Snakeoffestivaljst100@gmail.com I can pay via paypal.

Let me know if anything i did or said is wrong or missing.

Last edited:

Reserved_Krolik

Heya! I dunno if my style is your thing, but I'm willing to give it a shot, and I take feedback gladly!
24908710@400-1506363558.jpg

S

silveredgreen

Hello, i'd be interested in working on either piece. My price sheet is below. Keep in mind i'm an artist with a preference towards SFW material, but i'm willing to do something a bit closer to NSFW territory with heavy limitations. I'm comfortable with mild content like artistic nudity and skimpy clothing, but not with heavily sexual art.

My email is irigreens@gmail.com and i can be contacted there or here, whichever you prefer.

pricesheet2_0_by_silveredgreen-dbn6075.png

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, Either for the Profile or NSFW picture or both even, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
upload_2017-9-28_22-50-30.jpeg
upload_2017-9-28_22-51-20.jpeg
upload_2017-9-28_22-52-7.jpeg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here:
upload_2017-9-28_22-49-21.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Yacare

Discord: Yacare#6661
Hey! I would love to help you with your character!
I have an example of both bunny characters and athletic female character:

1f6b76cd7cac882c987f43d2fd480fa0b6f173ef4117143fdd781b54ff403def.png
yacare-athletic-puma.png

The bunny one is a Portrait with flat colors (price would be $20), and the athletic cougar girl is a Full body with Full shading (price would be $40).

If you want a Full shaded Portrait of your character, that would be $30, or you can have a Full shaded Headshot (up to the soulders) for $20.

You can see the rest of my commission prices here: Commission Info for Yacare -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send me an email at YacareKB@gmail.com

I hope I can be of help!

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Hi I recently did a bunny reference sheet so I have some experience with them.
TvXrItF.png

I do complete reference sheet using a base for 35 dollars and it comes with (1 front view/ 1 back view / 1 outfit view)

You can find examples of my full ref sheets and other examples here: Kyoukiaoitatsu on DeviantArt (nsfw: tasteful nudity within)

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

24046180@400-1499204961.jpg
23338816@400-1493245380.jpg
24318439@400-1501426460.jpg
23690472@400-1496214559.jpg
24584238@400-1503594681.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

theodrekr

Hello!

I can do both if you are able to discuss by Note and I will email as well ^^
Here is a link to my gallery which is mostly NSFW:
Userpage of theodrekr -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

For refs my most popular color option is:
NSFW-http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24698072/

For full color work my most popular color option is: [Full bodies under 100 and right now i have a sale for Halloween themed work for $65 a single character]
NSFW- www.furaffinity.net: Trophy Mounts by theodrekr

Thank you for your consideration!

Jst100

Thanks to everyone who Replied and such, i really liked looking through all of your guy's art, and well this wont be my last commission, so i will keep all of you in mind as i think of new stuff! But i chose who i wanted for half bust and maybe for the NSFW and have messaged them.

fireytika

So i should preface this by saying... i'm really new and no very little about the culture and terms used in this circle, so i'm sorry if things are termed incorrectly or offensively... also english isn't my first language so again I apologize for that. Lastly this is purely an OC that i have had no other art for, and i have never commissioned before so even if i'm following the guide for this, i might miss things, sorry again.

I'm looking for someone to draw a short Snow white bunny girl. Her ears are to be long and have vibrant pink flesh, along with her snow white fur. She has left combed but somewhat messy strawberry blonde hair that barely reaches past her chin. Her left eye is Purple and has a different color of fur... namely a large black heart covering the eye with the eye at the center. She plays sports and as such as a toned and athletic body. Decently curvy too. She has a nice bubble butt that is plump from working out. She has thin legs with small feet. The under of her feet being tinged strawberry as well. Things i just thought of, are defined hips but only big enough to be noticeable when in skin tight clothing. Her feet are closer to a human's than a bunny's but i want to mostly leave this to you as an artist. Her hands are the same as the feet. In the profile picture i want her to be wearing a black basketball jersey with some amount of the number 88 showing.

I would like a Color Profile picture of her, preferably half bust! Budget: $10-$20 for the profile pic
I would also Like a full color picture for $50- $100 But since Nsfw is vaguely restricted i guess we discuss it privately
Snakeoffestivaljst100@gmail.com I can pay via paypal.

Let me know if anything i did or said is wrong or missing.

Helloo!
I'm interested ^^
I'm Fireytika, illustrator & comic artist.
Here is my commission info & TOS :
Fireytika commission info

I can draw human, humanoid, anthro, etc ^^

super resize.gif
Draco super resize.gif

ravenresize.jpg

Visit my Portfolio or Main Gallery for more art examples.

Looking forward hearing from you!
Have a great day ^^

Madams

Hello I can make you a profile picture like this for £7.50 <: message me if you’re interested

Bm1PmMT.jpg

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to do some work for you!

Here are various links to my DA Stash, FA Gallery, and Art Blog.

Here are my prices within your budget, and I'll pop some further examples below. Please let me know how you feel owo/ Prices are listed in GBP and USD, but can be converted into other currency upon request!

Sketch: £6.50 | $9 - £15 | $20
Line: £10 | $13.50 - £15 | $20
Flat Colour: £15 | $20 - £20 | $27
Shaded: £20 | $27 - £25 | $33.50
Chibi: £6.50 | $9 - £25 | $33.50
Background Piece: £35 | $46.50+
Tiled Background: £20 | $27+
Reference Sheet: £30 | $40+

browndragon_solo_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbti5f6.png
candycorncoadledta_m_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbte9ao.png
coms_open_solo_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbqetf3.png
nibbles_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbn6bzx.png