• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Seeking artist for reference sheet ($300 budget)

Mantus

Edit 7/8/2020: Found my artist! Thanks everyone!

Hi all! First post on the forums ^^;

I'm seeking an artist for a reference sheet for my horned horse character. I really want something semi-realistic to realistic for this, but I'd like the ref to be flat colored so it's easy to follow (so no beautiful paintings for this). Since it's a ref sheet, I'd really appreciate receiving previews so that I can (of course politely) see that she comes out accurately and how I'd want, especially since the only ref I have of her is of her feral form and I'd like her in anthro form. Also seeking a NSFW (by FA's ratings 'mature.' Just nude but nothing super explicit) ref with a sfw version. Examples would be appreciated! ^^; Sorry if all of this seems like a lot!

My budget is $300 but I'm willing to maybe go higher depending ^^ thank you!

Last edited:

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
Hi! I'd love to work with your character ^w^ I work with all species and genders. My price is not high, starting from $25 for base reference (1 view + headshot), up to $30 - 2 views + headshot. Usually I finish bigger works in one week.

Newest sheet I've made:

Examples of my art:

PM me if intersested ^w^

Mantus

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the posts/messages! It's really hard to pick! I'm going to give it about another day or so to let others have a chance to comment until I decide (so please don't be upset if you see that I don't reply to your message) <333

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist
I am interested in doing this!
I have no trouble showing progress and making all corrections needed. We can speak through here or Discord. And I have no problem with artistic nudes.
Here are examples of my gallery. Don't have any horses, but you can probably see that I can make anatomically correct drawings of any species.

These are my prices: Commission Info for Nike_M_Aguaraguazu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Send me a note or message if you are interested!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

I can make it for $26 USD per full-body view and I do both SFW and NSFW.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Mantus

Just an FWI to everyone I’m looking for semi-realistic to realistic ^^ not cartoony. Thanks for reading!

Mantus

Just an FWI to everyone I’m looking for semi-realistic to realistic ^^ not cartoony. Thanks for reading!

Kit-Ryu

Just a mutt
(I feel like I can do semi realistic, just sorry its not my go to style. But as a creature designer and artist who follows reference material I beleive it within my abilities.)

I'm available for contact through here, discord, FA, amd Telegram. Payments are accepted through paypal.

Reference sheets vary from $100 to $250.
Examples of different reference sheets I've done recently and in the past.
Userpage of Kit-Ryu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
Hello! I might be interested. Here's a few examples of my art.

I have more examples if you need them. Message me if you're interested!

Mantus

Found my artist for this, thank you everyone! I'll leave this up for people to just advert their commissions tho ^^

Millle

Hello, I'm interested in working for you!

Horses are one of my favorite subjects to draw! I can send you some references viamessages. Also, I always draw a sketch before, so the client can approve it before proceeding to painting the artwork!

Here is my FurAffinity profile (where you can find my art): Userpage of Millle -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

And, in this journal, you can find more infos and details about my commissions, including infos about my creative process and communication process with clients!

Here is my summarized price sheet!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.