• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Artists who can draw Muscle

Ryu Deacon

Director of Furry Statistics
Considering a search has not turned up much as far as what im seek so far im turning to here as another chance.

Il just cut to the chase and make clear that im looking for artists that can draw heavy muscle, something around masses/sizes like these and larger(protip: not absurd hyper).

ex:
https://d.facdn. net/art/rabbity/1470834586/1470834586.rabbity_ricado.png
https://static1.e621. net/data/4e/15/4e15992ee1dbb22c152649bd04d5810f.png
https://static1.e621. net/data/ca/c3/cac35941650ac5456456fd453c92a725.jpg
https://d.facdn. net/art/waddledox/1438615499/1438615499.waddledox_wargi.png
https://d.facdn. net/art/waddledox/1438456513/1438456513.waddledox_greymon.png
https://d.facdn. net/art/rabbity/1446213259/1446213259.rabbity_ning_2.png
https://static1.e621. net/data/6d/22/6d22bbe0d49a2552942b96089e9c6b53.png
https://static1.e621. net/data/bc/ca/bcca8989722f500706596cb6e960fcca.png
(delete the space before "net" for working links; all links are sfw)

thing is from my searches so far most artists that do muscle do seem to for what ever reason to only do males exclusively but my characters are herms and females which is why ive come here.

My budget is around 150 usd for 1 or more pieces
Flat rates or by-the-hour rates are both acceptable.

Artists must;
* be able to draw muscular females, herms
* be skilled in many species or open to drawing less common and unusual species, that includes anatomy and genitalia
* be open to do both sfw and nsfw(please state anything you dont draw)
* be able to communicate with the commissioner on a regular basis, that includes wips, eta's
* be open/able to draw characters with extra mody parts; taurs, 4 arms, 2 tails and the like...

* its not required but if your good at drawing shiny metal, latex, goo or lecra/leather then that would certainly be a plus since the character(s) that il be offering here do have quite shiny skin.
* Also there will be no ferals here but it is also a good idea to be knowing in both anthro and bodyforms in between anthro and feral...

Keep in mind i am open to any style right now so feel free post any examples you have and all your prices^^

Last edited:

namh

Hi, I'm open and I and I'm very used to draw mucles and I'd have no problem to draw what you're looking for.

here are some samples of my work
VGfdQt.jpg

:)

Hi,

I'm interested in doing this picture for you, I can draw muscles and large characters, I only have sketches right now. I'm a full time freelance artist of 7 years, having worked in a variety of fields, from video games to comics, all of which I've had to create character of varying sizes and proportions too. I also have a fast turn around time for art pieces too, so you wouldn't be waiting an age to receive them.

Here are my portfolios!
Userpage of zannyhyperness -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
ZannyHyper's DeviantArt Gallery

You can get in touch with me here, on DA, FA or at my email JESPOLDEN(AT)GMAIL.COM

tumblr_ogp97qU2c01t2t1who2_1280.png
tumblr_ogp97qU2c01t2t1who1_1280.png

More examples are below the spoiler!
tumblr_o623m4dxOl1t2t1who1_1280.png

tumblr_o6crdf5FoA1t2t1who1_1280.png

Kazibug

Doodlebug
Regrettably I don't have a ton of experience with well-muscled characters, as it isn't something that is usually requested of me. However, I am certainly happy to try, and you do get to see the initial sketch, so you can tell me if it needs more/less muscle. WIP's are also something you will receive – at least two (sketch and flat color). Average turn around time for my pieces is 1- 2 weeks. I try my best to communicate if I foresee things taking longer for some reason.

I do draw NSFW, though most fetishes aren't something I'm interested in. (It's easier to just ask here :) ) I tend to draw more pinup-esque poses

My pricing can fluctuate quite a bit depending on what you want. Ex, a half body SFW with no background would likely be $50, but a full-body NSFW of a complicated character in a fully rendered scene could be $130+. Basically I'd need to know what you have in mind before I can quote you correctly.

Here is my basic commission info and TOS
--
Recent Pieces:
--
An Art Trade

A Junkrat Cosplay

A Patreon Pinup Winner

A Christmas YCH (NSFW)
--
My FA Gallery
--

If you'd like to work together don't hesitate to reach out to me! You can find me here, tumblr, FA, or just shoot me an email :) Thanks and good luck!

Gunny

The Bun with a Gun
Muscles aren't a problem for me, they're what I draw on a daily basis! So feel free to reach out and send me a message! I'd love to work with you! This was just a quick doodle, but here's an example of how I draw.

9a0b15fe05d0ca6ae82221170604baf8.png

And some of my finished work (some human some anthro) include:

8cd5316293d36189c84272f0f4df18c6.png
b6992d4f823d0a1a29c852e38fed10e9.png

9b68d3b9938ef2688803a526630b5e16.png

So, y'know~! If you like these pieces and want something, feel free to message me here! The NSFW stuff can be negotiated, but I'll draw anything for the right price! I can give you an estimated price based on the complexity of what you're asking for!

Hello! I'd be interested in helping out as well!
For $150.00, I would be willing to do two fairly simple pieces, or one large/complex piece, or one moderately larger piece with a second smaller accompaniment, your choice.
Here are samples of my work;
2b26aaf488d370e6a285c75515c2584f.png
f76263b0bb5a3a5714ead0a9b9d9fd8e.png

412bc238a1edd73ccf8874a9a08bd3a4.png
2fb4f79ee73a399705bdf5008249f6ac.png

947338c94e008f6ef2d96d0e96ee2c35.png

And a link to my FA page here with more and NSW samples; Userpage of mechanical-rain -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
As far as the process goes, I ask for half up front and then begin working on your piece. You'll receive WIPs and updates on progress whenever I have them available, and you will have the chance to final approve the ink layer to be sure it's how you want it before coloring. When the piece is finished, I'll send you a screenshot and ask you to release the other half of the funds, and once received, I will post the completed project.

Let me know if you're interested!

Ryu Deacon

Hi, I'm open and I and I'm very used to draw mucles and I'd have no problem to draw what you're looking for.

here are some samples of my work
[....]
Do you have an FA or other gallery website? Also where are your prices? do like the examples^^

Muscles aren't a problem for me, they're what I draw on a daily basis! So feel free to reach out and send me a message! I'd love to work with you! This was just a quick doodle, but here's an example of how I draw.

[....]

And some of my finished work (some human some anthro) include:

[....]

So, y'know~! If you like these pieces and want something, feel free to message me here! The NSFW stuff can be negotiated, but I'll draw anything for the right price! I can give you an estimated price based on the complexity of what you're asking for!
Do you have a FA and price list?
Hello! I'd be interested in helping out as well!
For $150.00, I would be willing to do two fairly simple pieces, or one large/complex piece, or one moderately larger piece with a second smaller accompaniment, your choice.
Here are samples of my work;
[....]
And a link to my FA page here with more and NSW samples; Userpage of mechanical-rain -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
As far as the process goes, I ask for half up front and then begin working on your piece. You'll receive WIPs and updates on progress whenever I have them available, and you will have the chance to final approve the ink layer to be sure it's how you want it before coloring. When the piece is finished, I'll send you a screenshot and ask you to release the other half of the funds, and once received, I will post the completed project.

Let me know if you're interested!
Just saying i do very much like your style and characters^^
REally $150?

I'm very sure youre going to deny everyone here.

All the REAL artists dont care about this post.
You really think so little of the artists here??? Might i suggest that you just dont post on this site anymore. And no im am not going deny everyone here, in fact i do have a good mix here, some might end up not be taken on for these particular commissions but some of those may well still be bookmarked for future reference.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be clear even if i dont mention you or respond i may very well have bookmarked you for other projects in the future.

Also just pointing it out i do need your baseline prices listed here, even thou the final price will be negotiated later with the chosen artist(s)

still open^^

Ryu Deacon

ay
You dont checking notes or just not getting them ? ^__^ i wonder why answer here and not answer there ;)
sorry was just getting ready to look those over as well now lol^^; didnt think of including them in the public message as i assume you and others have a reason for pm'ing me rather then being public about the offering of your services.

Ryu Deacon

You really think so little of the artists here???

Thats not what i said.

Did you find anyone yet? I SAID you will not find someone here you'll Like. Regardless..........
"All the REAL artists dont care about this post."

You kinda did with your statement quoted above, your basically saying anyone responding to my hiring offer are not artists.
Also you assuming all artists here are bad because your under the expectation that i have and will never find anyone here which i did in fact but still leaving the thread open for amother day or 2 to give more people a chance to put in their offers.
As written in the OP the linked examples refer to the kind of muscle mass i would be expecting a artist to be able to do, they do not refer to skill level nor did i ever in the OP.

Last edited:

namh

Do you have an FA or other gallery website? Also where are your prices? do like the examples

I'm kinda new here but I've been doing commissions in DevianArt for some years.

Namh on DeviantArt
You can find my price sheet there and my full gallery here <<

I don't post Nsfw there but I have no problem with drawing that.

Let me knowing you need further info.

6yndybell

Hello! I´m interested on this idea and I would be glad to draw it!

Cost of 1 full body character is $40-$60 USD (depending on the detail)
with background + $10 USD

Here are some of my muscular artworks:
NSFW: sta.sh: Cdog
SFW: www.furaffinity.net: Commission for Abrjan #69 by cyndybell

And some of my herm artwork:
NSFW: www.furaffinity.net: Manticore. Comm. #146 by Cynderella
NSFW: www.furaffinity.net: Marduk. Comm. #135 by Cynderella
NSFW: www.furaffinity.net: One day in the beach <3 <3 <3 Comm. #128 by Cynderella

You can check my NSFW gallery here: Artwork Gallery for Cynderella -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you are interested, feel free to ask! n__n

fluffgator

I have experience in drawing muscular characters and I'm open to all of the terms you have listed in the opening post. Here are some examples of my recent work featuring muscular subjects:
All of my commission information,terms of service, prices, and links to specific examples can be found on my website! My highest quality work currently goes for a base price of $80 and includes a painterly background/scene.

Please feel free to contact me via note on FA, send me a PM, or reach me via email (under the spoiler).

Thanks for your time!

Sylleth

Hello :D If you are interested in realistic art, please do look into my work. That is mainly what I do and as anatomy is a subject I study in college, I am quite skilled at it. I've mostly done humans but I would love to expand my art by trying out all kinds of things.