• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Commission for Feline Head

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Found a maker~

I'd like to commission a head based off this character of mine. I was looking at getting one from ByCats4Cats but they don't do head only options anymore (and I'm really only looking for a head). I want to get better at suit making by being able to examine how other makers make their heads as well as get a really cool new head.
The white goes all the way around the neck and is a partial mane that is just down the backside (the species has a ridge of fur from the top of the head to the base of the tail). I can draw up more examples but for now this is the only good one of the character.
Looking for:
-3D eyes, resin would be best or high detail non resin
-Possibly light up eyes
-Fluffy partial mane
-Airbrushed or sewn spots
-Whiskers
-Movable jaw (not 100% required)
-Realistic jawset
-Semi realistic look overall (face is most similar to an angular hoise cats but I will give more examples later)
-Not picky about if resin or foam base
-Extra fluff on cheeks
-No deadline but I want a reasonable time-frame
Budget is $1200 (can go higher if your heads are amazing) and I'd like to work with a payment plan. I can put down a down-payment right now though.
Please show me your feline and fluffy heads.

In case you are wondering his name is Xziin and he's a Taraz.

I'll be editing in the ref because I'm on my cell and it can be a butthead.

Edit:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/16501990/

Last edited:

CinnamonSugar

I would love to take up this project! I would be working on someone else's resin base, and all of the stuff you listed I can do. I haven't made anything quite like that yet, but my examples are here: http://imgur.com/a/goeeK and for something like that, I would charge $700

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Actually already decided a few hours go. I was dropping by to update the post that I was no longer looking.