• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) Seeking Dragoness Character ($75-$120)

schrieme

Opalesthine
I’m currently looking for a dragoness character to purchase. They can be a custom or someone's character up for sale/unsold adopt. The criteria I have is a bit.. specific, mainly because I already own a father and son duo and want to find a mother for them!

My main things I want are
- furred, or partially furred, with warm colors(browns and reds especially)
- a "regal" look(jewelry and things of the like)
- no wings, or small wings
- lithe frame (or just long, not noodle but similar in frame to corrupted Cynder from Spyro, just with more meat on her bones)

I want her to be her own standalone character, distinct from the two below, but also recognizable as the mother, if that makes sense?

Here’s the motherless family if anyone is interested:

The father, her mate
1047F183-EB91-4E75-958D-085867B9B2FA.jpeg

And the son,
A9E4608F-90D3-41F1-A180-139141DB7EB0.png

(Apologies for the TH watermark, mainly just protective of them. They were both premade adopts created by Wia)

I am willing to go a little bit above my limit, but not by much. I’m not needing a full reference, just something similar to the boys above!

WhiteGuardian

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
Hey there, I'd be interested if you're still looking for someone. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat in more detail :)

Hoodwinks Commissions!.png

hello there schrieme thanks for sharing this project. I'd love to help you with this one
so my reference sheet is starting from
  1. 60$ for a front view and a back view
  2. 100$ for a turnaround (front, side and back view) with 3 headshots
  3. 159$ for a turnaround, 1 action pose and 5 headshots

and I can do custom order, just name it.

my main style is anime I hope it's fine with you
here's my portfolio please do check it out

RibooDragon

Since you have references for what you would like the mother to look like, I could accommodate a bit depending on what you would like to do, here's my commissions sheet and some examples

Also where you can get hold of me
Discord: Riboo#5557
Email: RibooDragon@hotmail.com

df2a22r-f1cb27d0-2d8b-4afd-8e91-4013394890ab.png
bowerbae_tigerlilly____open__by_riboo_dabnbxr-414w.png
_prize____yevren_by_riboo_d8c1awa-375w.png

heart_broken_skies____closed__by_riboo_dah70zb-300w.png

Brightcat135

Heya! I just saw your post and I'd be more than happy to come up with a custom design for you. I primarily draw feral dragons so this is well within my wheel house. Prices are flexible depending on if you want flat color/shading/full shading, background and whatnot. If you're interested feel free to hit me up with any questions. I'm available on here and on Discord: BrightCat135#1150 or telegram: Brightcat135

Samples (all prices in USD):

Full Illustrations, simple background: $120+
1641846920.brightcat135_bluefiremkii_done.png

1644875067.brightcat135_mantaandcolibri_done.png

With Complex BGs: $150+
1620519302.brightcat135_combat_training_complete.jpg

1644361810.brightcat135_together_8x12.png

AkersRott

Hellow,

In case youre interested in working together, these are some examples of my artworks and contact link uwu -->

Attachments

• photo_2022-03-14_18-05-11.jpg
    photo_2022-03-14_18-05-11.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Dare_Cruella_Forum.png
    Dare_Cruella_Forum.png
    750.8 KB · Views: 13
  • photo_2022-04-04_19-45-24.jpg
    photo_2022-04-04_19-45-24.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 13
  • photo_2022-04-04_19-45-38.jpg
    photo_2022-04-04_19-45-38.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 12
  • photo_2022-04-04_19-45-43.jpg
    photo_2022-04-04_19-45-43.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 10

Gochi-Masu

Hello! I read your job description and Im really interested in working with you! Please take a few minutes to check my info, prices, styles and references here:

https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/open-comissions.1679158/

I know you are looking for adopts but we can give life to her based on your preferences!

If you have any questions, please dont doubt to ask me! I'll be happy to answer.

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you on this commission. Here are my prices and examples, and please check out my gallery if you'd like to see more!
My custom character designs start at $60 for a colored one-sided reference.
gfdew.png

dfghjkl.png

Feel free to fill out my order form if you are interested, and message me if you have any questions!

MalGV

Cute with an Edge

Kyanani

If you're still looking i can do a custom for $120 I haven't been able to make a dragon in my current style so I'd like to try!
1625870399.kyanani_20210709_144822.jpg
20220126_124955.jpg

ManedTiger

Hey there! If you're still looking, I draw dragons, and I also do designs. Here are a few examples that show some character designs and dragon artwork. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!
Referenced art can be found here (FA) and here (DA)

for LumosEverdeen.png
dragon_1.png
XGenmu dragon.png
for bonemewl.png
Sunset Waves.png
green dragon redraw.png
soul guardian.png

I’m currently looking for a dragoness character to purchase. They can be a custom or someone's character up for sale/unsold adopt. The criteria I have is a bit.. specific, mainly because I already own a father and son duo and want to find a mother for them!

My main things I want are
- furred, or partially furred, with warm colors(browns and reds especially)
- a "regal" look(jewelry and things of the like)
- no wings, or small wings
- lithe frame (or just long, not noodle but similar in frame to corrupted Cynder from Spyro, just with more meat on her bones)

I want her to be her own standalone character, distinct from the two below, but also recognizable as the mother, if that makes sense?

Here’s the motherless family if anyone is interested:

The father, her mate
View attachment 129848

And the son,
View attachment 129849

(Apologies for the TH watermark, mainly just protective of them. They were both premade adopts created by Wia)

I am willing to go a little bit above my limit, but not by much. I’m not needing a full reference, just something similar to the boys above!
Hi, I'm interested! Here is my discord if you'd like to talk more, Blueberry#8640 or DM me. Here is my portfolio: Portfolio

AstroRey

Center of the galaxy - Open commissions!
Helloo!!
My name is Rey and Im a free lancer artist, and mostly work digital media.
Here you can check my TWITTER and FURAFFINITY accounts for art examples, and HERE is my shop with all my prices and ToS.

Ill leave my commission prices for you <3
PRICES 2.png

Here is a job that I made entirely from description.
1642386073.astro-sartshop_08.png