• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Fallout Rp Partner's

Coltshan000

Greetings everybody, and I thank you for your time. I am seeking some people to participate together in an Fallout inspired role-play, perhaps a group roleplay if all parties wish it. Wanted to make a custom setting, factions, etc with the players. The role-playing conducted in a pseudo tabletop manor, with tracking of Inventory, stats, perks, etc.

Of course such things can be managed loosely if you wish as well. Setting will likely be in a different location than the games, or in an unexplored commonwealth region. So we can create our own setting with custom vaults, factions, tribes, organizations, etc.

This rp can also have both features and concepts from Canon and non Canon sources. Any sort of race is playable, be you super mutant, deathclaw, ghoul, synthetic, or even furry. I'm quite flexible and open.

I do plan to add some elements such as Base building for the party, both within an vault and out on the surface, whether it be an Personal small town or fortified installation. And even to form our own faction to reclaim the wastes if that is the direction we want to go down. The feeling will be a mix of the dark and grittiness of the first two games, along with the fun and Americana patriotism and fun of the later games. But also with the mature elements that are always present in the background of the setting. Be it slavery, gore, lewdness, etc.
If this interests you, please feel free to comment here or message me directly.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
^^^^^

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Im fine with whatever.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I think the three of us could start a group RP that others could join, but we need to figure out which setting in which Fallout game? Or do we make our own? I've always wanted one set in Georgia, but being on the same page in the same game will make things easier. I'm great with helping others with the lore btw.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Ive always wanted to see a fallout game in some rural parts. I like Wisconsin as a state, but Georgia would be cool too. Maybe Indiana as well.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Well just lemme know where we're going.

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Gotcha

Coltshan000

I have a group and server already situated on Discord. May I provide my discord tag so you can friend me and I may invite you into the group?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I have a group and server already situated on Discord. May I provide my discord tag so you can friend me and I may invite you into the group?

Okay, but I think I am going to GM this one. Mostly because I have this all planned out and I think it can work for the betterment of the forum if I lead it. (I have a plan.)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Um, well I'm the server owner and main dm. I'd be happy to have a co-gm. But I'm in control of the world ultimately

I'm talking about here, and I'm going to host this here because. (I've pretty much played most of the fallout games), 2. I'm from Georgia so I know the location.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Are we supposed to he vault dwellers or can we be from different factions?

You can be from different factions, but my idea was your characters try to join various factions. It depends on how much you know of the Fallout lore, but this only applies to canon factions. Meaning if a player really is a die hard Brotherhood of Steel fan and they can make a good character sheet, they can "spawn" as a Brotherhood scribe, Paladin, ect. All the fish out of water players have to be Vault Dwellers, (to make it easier on them to learn the ropes.)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
What will the vault experiment be?

Sort of like it was with Shady Sands with Vault 15, the idea was that anthros and humans would tear each other apart due to few resources, but that wasn't the case. This is mostly to get players to work together and non-fallout fans to have a fresh start to join in the roleplay.)