• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Humanoid Artists to Draw my OCs!

Lunith

Your Local Neighbourhood Centaur
Hey everyone! I'm currently seeking a few humanoid artists to draw some of my lovely OCs!
I'm seeking SFW and NSFW art.
Pixels, Avatars, Full Bodies, Couple Art, Anything really.

Most of my OCs are of a fantasy genre as well! So if you love fantasy, I might have something that's right up your alley!

Some of my characters include:
Victor - Werewolf Dog Sanctuary Owner
Nagendra - Demonic Seamstress with a Horrifying True Form
Nahuatl - Shark Mermaid
Hemera - Anthro Cat Musician
Rose - Centaursona
Pachua - Bara Feathered King

And I have a lot more, including my main four OCs who are an Elven, A Naga, An Orc and A Deer Anthro.

Please post examples and price range here! I'm looking to spend around $10-50 a piece. Or more depending how many characters of mine are in it!

Also, I'm looking for some art of a friend and mine's OCs!
Romantic Couples:
Chiron and Hektor (the guy holding Chiron. I've yet to get a hold of an actual reference from my friend lmao)

Friendships!
Xero (Feline) and Leto
Bhaltair and Thrall (The two most farthest left characters. I have an actual reference of Bhaltair, but thats the only art of Thrall in existence.)
Or my friend would like Xero and Hektor in a drawing, as friends.

Thanks for reading!​

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

24318439@400-1501426460.jpg
24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
tgs_episodio_1_pag_20_eng_fine_by_laponto-dbrikbq.jpg
church_by_laponto-dbor19d.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

Oh wow, you have such cute characters! I'd definitely be interested in drawing some of them up for you. c:
Feel free to contact me here or email me at invertsilhouette [at] gmail.com if you're interested

My commission sheet is still under construction currently, but I'll link you the WIP version if you'd like to get an idea of what I can do. [Link]

Prices ranges are $15 - $60 for headsots up to complex fullbodies just to give you an idea, and here's a closeup of one of my human examples for you too.

terrence_ref_by_dragonhaze-dbskgnc.png

Feliscede

Hi! I'd like to show you what I can do, maybe it's what you're looking for.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25438555@400-1510682942.jpg
23079704@200-1491088201.jpg
25410571@400-1510449104.jpg
25265725@400-1509295325.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prices range from $10 to $50 (more info here)

If you're interested, PM me on my page.
Thank you for reading!

loomou

Your Local Art Nerd
Hiya! I'd love to draw something for you, I especially love Nagendra and Hemera!! All your OCs are beautiful tbh.

My prices range from $6.50 all the way up to $40 depending on what you're looking for. My price sheet is currently in ££, but I am aware of conversion rates etc. Theres a link here to all information needed - omoulo.deviantart.com: open - commission info Currently I am only willing to do SFW pieces, but this can be discussed.

Here are some examples of my work! Theres furthur examples on my page: omoulo's DeviantArt gallery

tumblr_ozfoijjR911rqb6bko1_540.png
commission___lauren_mayberry_by_omoulo-dbqne0y.png
young_klavier_by_omoulo-darxcxj.png
__by_omoulo-dbt2exd.png

Thank you for looking!! I hope you find what youre looking for<3

Tenseki

mostly anime artist
I would totally be down to draw most of those OCs! (especially Hemera, she looks adorable)

My commission info can be found here and here
tumblr_ovl2omlBrZ1sbw6cyo2_r1_1280.png

more art examples can be found on my twitter and in my FA gallery

NegaNeon

Oh my gosh, I'm weak for Pachua and Nagendra; baras and demons are my faaavorite ;_;
Within your budget I can do either - Icons: $20 flat color, $30 shaded || Color sketches: $45 fullbody, $35 hips-up || Monochrome sketches: $35 fullbody, $25 hips up

Human art samples: Artwork Gallery for NegaNeon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Icon samples: Artwork Gallery for NegaNeon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you have any inquiries, feel free to get in touch with me through note, PM, or my work email: neganeon@gmail.com
tumblr_o9lwt7zZrt1ra4jk8o1_500.png
tumblr_ombcw5xm5D1ra4jk8o1_500.png

tumblr_oid763nxQQ1ra4jk8o1_r1_500.png
tumblr_oz2y5k33Hg1ra4jk8o1_500.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I'd love to work with you! Here's my full pricelist with TOS, info and examples: valycenegative.deviantart.com: Commissions Terms Of Service - Queue List
I draw anything from anthro creatures to humanoids and humans. My gallery has several different examples as well!
Payments are via Paypal and sketch/coloured WIPs will be provided. If interested, you can contact me via FA note: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on these humanoid commissions (SFW and NSFW)

Price list (1 full body character)
-Sketch $11 USD
-Flat color $22 USD
-Simple color $27 USD
-Full color $42 USD

-Super Full $50 - 80 USD (On this category, these prices are for bust and half body)

You can check my (human) gallery here: cyndybell on DeviantArt
Or furry gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

1483736357.cyndybell_selfie._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

ranma_2_by_cyndybell-dbtnyv0.jpg

ranma_real_by_cyndybell-dbtrf8h.jpg

Last edited:

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello!

I'd be happy to help you out if you're still looking for somebody :>

- For a fully colored piece the price usually ranges from 65$ or above depending on the complexity of the background + amount of characters. It can also lower a bit depending on if it'll be a bust or waist up.

- I'm also able to do more stylized pieces for a little less, those can range from 45$-55$. Price may change depending on the amount of characters in the picture.

- Icons/avis go for 20$ flat

- For pixels feel free to check out the following link for some samples and prices for them!
cheebcoms.weebly.com: Pixels

Feel free to contact me through any of the following if you're interested in anything:
- PMs here
- My FA
- My email (ursachum@gmail.com)

Some samples of my work:

1507667584.dipindu_maro_1tm.png
1505851386.dipindu_marcusxyz.png
1509501181.dipindu_ocithaha.png
DM4YNQJUQAEwzaI.png
DLv1zAuVwAAF8tP.jpg
1507668739.dipindu_ocit2.png

Thank you for your time!

Lunith

Your Local Neighbourhood Centaur
Thanks for all of you for posting! There’s one or two of y’all I’m going to message as soon as my current commissions are paid for, so then I can spend some money on these!

Keep on posting though!

KrissySempaiArt

Mama Memester
Ill post some examples , my prices start at $10 for a full pic with shading and then goes up from there c:! I love drawings elves a lot , my two lovers are both elves so its def something i love go do c;
I do NSFW and SFW so if youre curious on that feel free to message me c: i do furry and none furry too c:

Example 1 would be $15-$20
Example 2 is $10
And Example 3 would be around $45 c: multiple and single character slots are avaliable as well c:
00C2399B-D436-46E8-8DBB-CFE6AB7451C3.jpeg
387B4A89-2A14-4CF0-B19F-1FED8F3C2128.jpeg
4251D732-943B-4C15-A6B5-69ECEC548AAA.jpeg

plutopias

i actually absolutely LOVE the design of your shark mermaid, and id love to do a full body cartoony piece of her, which i usually do for around $12-15, or a bust for cheaper? i could also do a more realistic piece, which would run more in the 20-30 range. below are some examples, cartoony first and my more 'realistic' style second! (though more can be seen on my FA or my art blog)

tumblr_ox9zghmoRa1u3mq29o2_1280.png

tumblr_ow1uptuAyt1u3mq29o1_500.png
tumblr_ow1q6pQ5mP1u3mq29o1_500.png

tumblr_optjk6w3KE1u3mq29o1_1280.png

tumblr_ovb38epNBR1u3mq29o2_1280.png