• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking inspiration [CLOSED]

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I am taking a few requests just to see if I get inspired for my comic, so I will draw the character you're requesting with Princess Ella or Haru from my comic just to see how much they fit in the story!

No it doesn't have to be in a romantic way at all. I'm looking for any kind of characters: friends, not friends, enemies, haters, lovers, butlers,maids, merchants, travellers...whatever! Anything you can imagine is valid. The story is still totally open for ideas.

Also you can submit your character here if you want to be considerated in the story
!
goo.gl: OCs submissions for Princess Bunny Webcomic
I look throuhg all those applications when I'm looking for new characters to appear in the story ♥

No idea how many slots will be open! I can't draw everyone so I hope you understand! >.<

······· EXAMPLES

29834869@400-1545514906.jpg
29260489@400-1541276200.jpg
29223244@400-1541003925.jpg

Lamia girl

*hisssss* hello there
Would my lamia be able to help in any way? :3
Can have her more covered up too

28849842@400-1538243401.jpg

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Oh very important! Tell he how tall the characters are! :D

Ella is 135cm tall ♥​

Hi! I love your art style, and my sona is super femme and a little bit aristocratic as well, so maybe she’d be a good fit!

I’ll attach her ref sheet! All of her traits are listed there. Whatever pose/activity you’d like them to do is fine with me! Please take full artistic liberty.

Also, you can draw her in whatever outfit you wish.

Thanks for the chance even if you don’t pick me!

Attachments

• 3140C219-D66A-4BB8-AFBC-9DE15331C7B7.jpeg
    3140C219-D66A-4BB8-AFBC-9DE15331C7B7.jpeg
    728.4 KB · Views: 44

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
Sent a character submission. Ashven could be useful.

Here he is again for consideration for art.

Attachments

• 1345095073.keikittora_ashvenrefsheet (1).png
    1345095073.keikittora_ashvenrefsheet (1).png
    918.9 KB · Views: 19

julievee

Nice thanks for the chance submitted. Also encase there are some images that didn't get through here is Gadadhara's full album

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Great! I've got enough characters for now, I'll be sketching during the next week some of them and those who sent the submission files will totally be considered for the story, I've seen some interesting characters ♥ :D

Submissions are still OPEN but this thread for requests is CLOSED!

Remember you will probably not get any response for the submission right away! I use those characters in time when I think about the next adventures or if I need speciffic characters, I pick from the list so I will let you know when you get picked!

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Hi! I love your art style, and my sona is super femme and a little bit aristocratic as well, so maybe she’d be a good fit!

I’ll attach her ref sheet! All of her traits are listed there. Whatever pose/activity you’d like them to do is fine with me! Please take full artistic liberty.

Also, you can draw her in whatever outfit you wish.

Thanks for the chance even if you don’t pick me!

I think they totally fit as friends, maybe they know each other because they're both from fancy families and they parents used to visit a lot, so they get along since little!

jEtM93J.png

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
I will still draw a few more requests from here but I'm very busy right now with commissions! I love the characters and I'm very motivated, it inspired me a lot for the story ♥