• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Master Player for Master/Slave Scene (NSFW or SFW, Legal Slavery, Prisoner of War)

DoubleJWolf

Your nation has been at war for quite some time now, but in recent news there have been a series of key victories to help your nation advance towards a possible victory. You yourself have been desiring a slave, the exact reason is of course your decision ultimately. So you make your way to one of the slave auctions in order to find your ideal companion. Now in this world, slavery is legal. It is used instead of prison to help most criminals serve their time and give back to the community, along with willing slaves and those born into slavery. Every slave is equipped with a government issued, cut proof collar. The more dangerous slaves are equipped with a shock feature in their collar because not every Master/Mistress can physically control these criminals until they learn how to behave. The collar also has other features including GPS tracking, vital monitoring etc

During a time like this, prisoners of war are being brought back to your nation with the many victories that are being had and the opposing soldiers being captured. Many of the war criminals will likely end up in concentration camps, prison or even be executed. However they're put up for auction before that step, and that's where you notice my character. He will be a masculine, muscular, war hardened wolf (Or any other species if you have a different preference) . He definitely doesn't have the same angry and defiant look that most other criminal and war captured slaves have had up until this point, he appears to be keeping to himself with a cooler and more distant stare.

This wolf intrigues you enough to win said auction. Now as to why, this is also up to you. Maybe you dislike the species or the nation he's from and wish to take some payback on him for yourself. Perhaps you wish to show him mercy and help give him a good life despite losing his freedom, but at least he didn't end up in prison or executed! Or maybe you're just looking for a slave to pamper you and take care of your needs, whatever they may be. We then take the story from there.

----------

Have discord, skype, telegram and can even do forum note play, whatever works! Again, am looking for someone to play a Master in a play where my character becomes a slave in a scene like the one outlined above. Then we progress is from there. Perhaps they find love in each other, which is highly taboo for a Master to have romance with a slave. Maybe they end up helping each other out which helps them like each other. Maybe my character wishes to escape. The possibilities are endless! Please message if interested, and have a nice day! Thanks for giving this a read.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

To quote Trevor Phillips:

"You are beginning to arouse my.....curiosity..."-Trevor Phillips, Gta 5

Yes, I'm interested. I would just like to know if I can make my own master for this.