• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking multiple pieces

Sylvey

Hey, I'm after a number of pieces to give out as gifts to friends. I don't need these until April so there is some time to be able to do these. I don't have any specific type of commission in mind other than that it be SFW and the artist would be okay with it being used here, the art would typically be used as avatars or table images or placed on the wiki as a reference image (as these are all RP characters): 'Souls RPG

I'm looking to spend up to $20 per character. The characters are as follows:

#1 - Kyrios - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Kyrios Lykoi — 'Souls Wiki
#2 - Violeta - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Violeta Rose Soul — 'Souls Wiki
#3 - Salvia - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Salvia Eternity — 'Souls Wiki
#4 - Brandy - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Brandy Blackrust — 'Souls Wiki
#5 - Katinka - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Katinka Holt — 'Souls Wiki
#6 - Silverbell - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Silverbell — 'Souls Wiki
#7 - Semini - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Semini — 'Souls Wiki
#8 - Milos - wiki.soulsrpg.com: Milos Parhelion — 'Souls Wiki

Leon Wit

Peanut Butter Eater
My simple option would fit into your price range. I could make it a bit nicer looking, since you're looking to spend $20 rather than $10. Alternatively, you could buy 2 of them. They look something like this.

cute_andell_mk__1_by_fox_petal_designs-daetltm.jpg

Sylvey

Oh these look lovely. Would you be willing to do all 8? You can break it down into smaller batches if that would make it easier. I don't need them all til April but I like to have them ahead of time.

CHROMANTIC

Hello! I think I'd be a great fit for this as I charge exactly $20 each for the style below.
1480644396.chromantic_tgier.png

e6640f3868.png

Let me know if I can help or if you have any questions! :) I would be willing to do all 8 or any amount at all, and could definitely be done by April (almost certainly by the end of February).

If you're interested, you can send me an email at chromanticart@gmail.com . Thank you!

I

iridescentgreen

I can do something like the example provided for $20

spyro_digital_art_by_silveredgreen-daip0oj.png

I also do digital and traditional chibis for prices within your budget, i have a few examples up on the accounts linked in my sig. Prices are linked there too.

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Hello! I have a few things I can offer within your price range if you're still looking for some.

I offer Fullbody sketches, Chibis and Icons each one going for 20$
here are some examples:

For the fullbody sketches I'm also willing to put in flats for free!
21438324@400-1476573045.jpg
21804884@400-1479950068.jpg

Chibis (For full resolution click on the images!)

And finally icons!
21878734@400-1480652526.jpg

If you're interested feel free to ask me or send me note through either FA or DA to work out details!

Last edited:

Sylvey

Omg, wow, I didn't expect so many responses. I will definitely be looking through things and messaging people in order to place some orders.

Hello ! I would love to help you if you are still looking for an artist. All of your characters look like a lot of fun to draw ! For $20, I can make a cleanly lined and fully colored full body image of a character. I can also do many other things for under that price. I charge $10 for an icon with a simple background, $15 for an icon with a detailed background, $15 for a fullbody colored sketch, and $15 for a colored and shaded headshot. Here are some examples of my works:
1484879320.werewolf-kun_lightning_oryx.png

1482550233.werewolf-kun_image.png

1484363283.werewolf-kun_image.png

1481993268.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480822587.werewolf-kun_image.png

1480475225.werewolf-kun_image.png

For even more examples, you can also visit my gallery: Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you are interested in working with me or have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to message me here or note me on my FurAffinity above ! I am highly available throughout the day. I would also be willing to discount the price some if you'd like to order all 8 images through me. Best of luck to you in finding a wonderful artist !

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! Since you're looking for art even later on, I'll gladly toss my name in as well! My cellshaded fullbody pictures start at 20$ for one character, but I also do traditional art and icons whose base price is lower. My full pricelist is here: www.furaffinity.net: Commission ID Card 2017 OPEN! by valery91thunder and my gallery is here: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net . If interested, you can either note me on FA or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
im interested but i didnt notice what you're looking for as far as a vector, flat color, shading and such. if u'd like flat color vectors i could do each for about $15 per character and $20 per character for shaded vectors. that totals to $120 for flat color and $160 for shaded. not sure if you're gonna give the entire project to one person or pick a few artists but ill lower the price if i get more than one to work on, the more i get the more u save.

Sylvey

I'm not exactly certain on vectors myself either. I will say I am looking to get multiple pieces from multiple people though. I'd be looking to get all 8 done from each artist. I get paid the end of this week so I will likely be getting more.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
I'm not exactly certain on vectors myself either. I will say I am looking to get multiple pieces from multiple people though. I'd be looking to get all 8 done from each artist. I get paid the end of this week so I will likely be getting more.
not sure if this was aimed at me or just a general statement, however, like i said my bundle prices are cheaper than individuals just food for thought. in any case hope u find what you're looking for

Shujitsun

I can do chibis for $20 each
8dae478b9be650560dab878f5de01c1e-dax7kf1.png
_c__quetz_by_shujitsu-dawqy2v.png

Or halfbodies for $15-$20 each
_c__vergor_by_shujitsu-dax6kr4.png

I don't have any examples of icons, but it'd basically just be a smaller/more condensed version of the above - I could do $15 each for those c:

Gunny

The Bun with a Gun
I'll do them all for 20 each and get them done within a few days time. Maybe even a day depending on whether or not your asking for headshots, waist ups or full bodies as well as whether or not your asking for backgrounds. My average speed for drawing a full body picture fully shaded no BG ranges from 1-2 hours

Some examples:
d1219357500ba6851667973a1448304d.png
1f03b31aad3e5f2568e4733a90468dc5.png
e2908853d2f6030be06ed41b648e8830.png
b9550cb961d912982faa52a0f97f6ac0.png