• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking new RP partners

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Just as the title says, I'm looking for new people to RP with. I'm all for discussing ideas. Don't be afraid to approach. Worst I'll do it say no.

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Okay, but what about post size, grammar, all that? We need to know that before RP is even on the table.
Fair point. I'm a fan of shorter posts, but when the muses hit and a long post comes forth, let it come! I like to think I'm fairly competent with my grammar, and I ask for my partners to have a good grasp as well. I won't harp on you for misspelling or grammar mistakes. I'll call it out if I can't understand you because...well obviously I can't reply if I can't understand you!

I very much enjoy long term RPs, but short ones won't be outright refused. NSFW RPs are definitely welcome, even encouraged!

PC Master Race

I could go for some RPs, I feel pretty rusty with my writing and would like to get it back again

Pipsqueak_owo

I'd be interested in a long term RP, I can play as any gender, species, top/bottom , sub/dominant, and so fourth, I won't do vore, scat play, age play, or bestiality. I'm up for any plot or roles, I should have decent enough grammar (I don't normally punctuate tho haha). Hit me up if your still open of course

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
I might be interested as well. Do you have any ideas as to what the RP would be, or should I come up with something?