• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Ref Sheet or Art!~ [$60-$80~]

Zephryne

Hi, everyone! I'm new to these forums. This is my first time actively looking to commission for art of my fursona(?). I've gone over three years in the fandom just drawing my own art for refs, but I think it's about time I invest in higher quality art, yeah.

I'm also just tired of people shitting on my own art sooo.

Since it's my first commissioned art, I'm looking to spend a good amount on it. The price in the title is my preferred budget, but I could do a little more if I see fit.

I am open to buying a ref sheet or full/half body art!

My sona is fairly simple in design as well. No crazy intricate colourings or detail. My icon is a chibi of her, yes. I also have some art of her for reference~

Please leave links and examples for me below please!
Thank ya very much~ ^^

Fiorabeast

Always ill as hell
Hello there! I just want to first comment on how it's a huge shame that people are taking bad about your art as I think (only from glimpsing at your icon) it looks fine and even cute? If those people are giving you a hard time, just don't listen to them and just focus on people that actually DO like your art.

Anyways, I specialize in anime-styled character illustrations so if you are interested in that, I can help you with it. For a slightly more 'realistic' look, I can also draw that also but unfortunately, I do not have examples at this time.
At the moment, since I am making a new (single character) commission price sheet, all I can do is link you to my current one. I am also working on a character reference commission price sheet also, and much as I would also love to jump at the chance to provide you one too, I currently have that unavailable and I apologize for this too.

My new prices are, that I can do a full-body rough sketch (you get to choose if you want it rough or 'clean') with flat colors for only $35USD.
For a Full-bodied, clean-line art illustration with flat colors (the one here has some shadow) it will run about $55USD and will take a long time because line art takes some time for me. If you would like shading, it will be an additional $5USD due to that also taking up some time. The flat-colored one will look like this:

Characterpricecommishunicorn(ver2unfinex)2.png
All illustrations will come with the default white color background, but if you have background color you want other than that, I can color it for you free of charge! However, any detailed background scenes will be charge a fee according to their complexity, just to note you on that.
Most of my character art will look like the ones in the links above, so if you are interested I can be reached by PM here on the forums or by the email on the Commission Sheet provided.

I handle transactions by Paypal, and require a half pay now, later approach once the sketch stage has been approved. I try to keep constant updates regarding your art as much as I can too.

Thank you very much for looking over this, and good luck in finding an artist for your request!

Hello Zephryne! Welcome to the forums!

I would like to do this for you, your OC is adorable. Maybe my style could work for you?
I have a simple ref sheet sample at the moment, but I can always do something with more poses/details/etc. I also do NSFW. A sheet like this one is $25 starting. ♡

1534046534.little.fox_saria_ref_sheet_sample.png

1534372792.little.fox_kit_chibi.png

Hope to hear from you! If you like you can also check out my gallery:
Artwork Gallery for little.fox -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited:

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Hey!

Sorry to hear you’re having a bad experience with your own art. Maybe it’s not much coming from me but, keep pushing!

In terms of ref sheets, I offer a couple of different ones.
A more basic sheet like the ones below are about $35, and include a detail shot along with what you see.
1532031391.nahdiafur_ronda.png
I also offer a deluxe ref sheet for $70! This one is tailored top to bottom for your character, and can include two different poses rather than a mirrored one. Background and layout may vary!
1532831968.nahdiafur_refshee.png

Take a look at my FA gallery below if you want to see more of my work, and general commission prices. Please feel free to contact me here if you have any questions!

Happy Thursday~

ruruscube

Hey! I usually draw furries but I can also do human art, example: www.deviantart.com: Varda [OC - Dainty MYO]
My furry art: Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Commission journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal
A reference sheet is 60€ for a flatcoloured front and backview with colour palette. If youd like shading, additional headshots, or accessoir details, the price would go up! We can discuss.
The prices are in euro but there is a currency calculator inside the journal :3 60€ is about 70usd.
Note me on fA or Private Message me here in the forums if youre interested ♥ Otherwise good luck on the search!

NegaNeon

Hello and welcome to the forums!
I can do a color sketch ref, quality like below, which fits very comfortably in your budget! It's $50 for a basic sheet (front, back & info), additional poses are $30, and extras (expressions, alt outfits, props, etc.) start at $5 each.
In addition to anthros, I can work with human characters just fine. All samples of my art can be found in my gallery: Artwork Gallery for NegaNeon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Other commission offerings I have can be found here: Commission Info for NegaNeon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Feel free to get in touch if you have any inquiries! I can be reached through PMs here, on FA, or my work email: neganeon@gmail.com
Thank you for your time ♥
1533267634.neganeon_renukaref_small.png

UnknownAnimal

Hi there!
I really like help you my ref sheets start on 75 for simple character on flat colours (soft shading are negotiable)
-front view
-back view
-headshot on simple softshading
-extra details 5-10 usd for each
here my gallery Artwork Gallery for Unknownanimal237 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
The prices are negotiables and can variate depending on the character
feel free to drop me a note to my FA account if you have questions or are interested on my work

thanks for your time
regards

Jadan

Greetings! I'd love to offer you my services! The chibi in your icon looks rather charming!

I can start work on the 1st of september and have a 2 week turnaround from that point on.

Details are below!

I can offering "painterly " fullbodies in this style - I can offer you the following:

(Also attaching my highly rendered work so you can see more of my anatomy - Not offering this style atm however.)

shaded front and back= 90 euros - (100 USD)

Shaded front + flat back - 70 euros - (80 USD)

Shaded front - 60 euros - (68.25 USD)

Shaded waist-up/fullbody - 35 euros - (40 USD)

--

--

Changes are allowed and even encouraged! I'll explain my workflow below and what you can expect -

"painterly sketch"

1) Rough sketch - At this point you can make proportion, pose and expression changes. Multiple consecutive changes are accepted within reason; for the sake of clarity, more than 4 major changes will warrant an extra fee.

2) Flats/Final - You can make changes to colors at these points, small details can also be tweaked.

Any oversights on my part will of course not contribute towards the "change counter".

---
You can also see my generic example sheets below for general style/face reference! I look forward to your decision. c:

--

Waist-ups

Gbfoixa.png

Quick note: Below sheet is slightly outdated, especially the lower half.

QfkrpZo.jpg

PigMint

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*
Hi there!

I’d love to help you with your oc!! :D and that’s such a shame that there are some mean people shaming your art- that’s horrible :/

But again, I’d really love to help and my prices would be super reasonable for your budget! :3
Prices/info:
09006274-13DC-453B-AAD4-40B44BFD9FFA.jpeg

Some ref examples from commissioners written reference:
68C92FC9-173F-42BA-8C9C-8B608D950A06.jpeg

5D04A60F-3462-4F59-96B7-A8C2FBC49CF1.jpeg

And a typed red example!
C8CFEB83-CD15-4511-9A49-A9ACBDA98015.jpeg

And just other stuff I’ve recently done :)
1CF0353D-FC32-4161-A2E1-EFC46043BD92.jpeg 8B6DFFB8-C66F-4045-874F-B100D61A463F.jpeg DC410C26-C03E-4BEF-B3A0-36277ACBF0CD.jpeg EBFB27A9-C954-48F5-A1E7-C6AD5BA9AD74.jpeg

And here’s my gallery if you want to see more! Artwork Gallery for PigMint -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Hope you find the right person you’re looking for!! :D

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on this reference sheet commission.

Cost of a reference sheet with 3 simple color views and 3 sketch headshots is $68 USD

Or reference sheet with 1 full color view is $42 USD (each extra full color view +$42 USD)

You can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

1533486611.cyndybell_sasha._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1508901081.cyndybell_max_species._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

5e485dcee0.jpeg

0956712d32.jpeg

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

Reference Sheet (Human or Furry/Anthro):

º Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 50$

º Front, Back, Profile and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 100$

Anime:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Furry/Anthro:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:

º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$
º Full Body: 30$

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! If you're still looking, I'd love to work with you. I offer different commissions from icons to full illustrations, most of which are fitting to your budget, and I have worked with human/humanoid characters as well.
Here's my complete pricelist with info and examples: www.furaffinity.net: VALY J COMMISSION PRICE SHEET 2018 by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM, FA note or email at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it.