• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking romantic slice of life with some NSFW

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
The title is pretty clear ^_^
I’ve got a pretty good variety of characters to choose from, both male and female, and I have art for most of them. I strongly prefer MxF pairings, but with a good story, I can enjoy MxM or MxF, and herms and C-boys are not out of the question. A cute aspect I enjoy is size difference to a degree, so if that thought interests you, be sure to mention it. I have larger than average and smaller than average characters of both genders, and even one who can be either through a limited shapeshifting capability(this is one I have art for)

I strongly prefer Discord since notifications are more reliable there(my email fails to update in real time and must be manually refreshed on my phone). My Discord handle is
Ra'ara Su'nai#5159
Just be sure to say you’re from FAF when I accept your request, and remember the most important rule of RP. If all parties involved are not having fun, you’re doing it wrong. If I end up doing something you don’t like, tell me. In that same boat, if you do something I don’t like, I will tell you.