• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking RP partner

Charrburn

Resolute Dreamwalker
Hello everyone reading this!
I've been a big fan of RPing for some time but haven't had the time to do it for a couple of months now. I've been wanting to start again but need a partner.
I do both SFW and NSFW. The characters gender doesn't matter and age I would prefer being 18+. I do not do NSFW if the player him/herself is under 18. I'm an open person so most fetishes and kinks are accepted. I would prefer using Discord as it's fast but PM is also okay. Impro is okay but I would prefer we discuss a storyline so we have something to go towards.

I do not do:
Micro/Macro
Vore
Amputation
Baby fur
Incest
I do not roleplay as already excisting videogame/cartoon characters (for example Mario and Peach) but I'm fine with being in the same universe

I like:
Realistic settings (I'm willing to try new stuff though)
Transformation (human becoming animal)
Mammals
Romance (both straight and gay)
Anthro

Interested? Then send a PM my way and we can discuss!

Last edited:

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
age I would prefer being 20+.

For the character of the player or for the player himself? If it's player's age then too bad, else it's alright.

In the case you were talking about the character, I would like to give it a try, but I hope you would be clement, because I have probably way less experience in that kind of roleplay (chat roleplay, I usually do long threads of roleplay forum+ doing it in a foreign language doesn't make it easier.)

In the case it was about the player or you are seeking for a more experienced player, I wish you good luck and good fun! ^^

Charrburn

Resolute Dreamwalker
For the character of the player or for the player himself? If it's player's age then too bad, else it's alright.

In the case you were talking about the character, I would like to give it a try, but I hope you would be clement, because I have probably way less experience in that kind of roleplay (chat roleplay, I usually do long threads of roleplay forum+ doing it in a foreign language doesn't make it easier.)

In the case it was about the player or you are seeking for a more experienced player, I wish you good luck and good fun! ^^
I meant the character. I can see I kinda made that unclear. I'll edit that and sure send me a PM and we can discuss!

DMW45

I could do some RP if you're still looking. I'm trying to, uh, get into the scene, I guess? I've done some mud RPs, but nothing outside of there. I've got a couple of different character reference sheets coming in from commissions, too.