• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Shark Artists!

Open_Mind

I'm looking to commission a Shark fursona for my son as a birthday gift! :D

$100 max, full color, full body. This will be his very first art, so we do not have a reference sheet. Prefer to have it completed before his birthday on May 2nd. I have a PayPal account and can be contacted via Forum PM.

Thank you in advance! Look forward to sending you details of his preferences.

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
Hello. I have drawn sharks. They've been all NSFW so I can't show them here, but I can just as easily go worksafe with one. Plus I have experience designing characters from people from the ground up. Please give me a look.

tr74l0e.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
I've just recently done my first shark commission. I'd love to take yours on as well!

1523373447.tytysi_sharkie_boi.png

And here are some other general examples:

1515905061.tytysi_sammi_minaj_without_frame.png

1522783627.tytysi_riny_x_ty.png

1522783748.tytysi_leeloo_couple_piece.png

Full body full color of a character w/out a reference is 50$ from me. ^^

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! If you're still looking, I'd love to draw your new character. I've drawn several sharks before and I work greatly with first-time designs and written descriptions.
Here's my full pricelist:
F2q5Dev.jpg

And some shark examples: www.furaffinity.net: Seashore Memories (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Fran Pinup (Commission) by valery91thunder www.furaffinity.net: Ka'eo Ó Coileáin Reference Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder
I take payments via Paypal and provide sketh and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can either note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net , PM me here on the forums or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

hisseefit

heya! i do full-body paintings for 60$, and im happy to work from description or limited visual reference. theyre in this style:
tumblr_p72rp5wxxK1toum3so1_1280.png

unfortunately i think the only shark i have an example of is this small drawing for someone who wanted their character on a FV base:
tumblr_p7a633ktOP1toum3so2_r1_400.png
but im perfectly comfortable drawing shark characters, i rarely get the opportunity to.
my thread is here for more info! thanks ^^

Open_Mind

Wow!! I am completely overwhemed and grateful for all the responses I've received!

I wish I could thank everyone personally for being willing to help with my son's birthday commission. You all are the reason the fandom continues to grow every year. ♡:D:D