• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking Someone for a Partial

cyrus_physhor

My group is looking to pool money together for a partial fur suit for a friend of ours. I have references handy and am trying to price things out for a partial suit consisting of arm pieces, feet and/or legs, and a tail. She's not looking for a head, though I'm going to see if she's possibly interested in ears? The ears are a big maybe.

At any rate, I'm new to suit shopping - so just posting to get an idea of pricing and such. Thanks in advance!

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
Gloves + tail - from $ 300

SilosCreationa

My group is looking to pool money together for a partial fur suit for a friend of ours. I have references handy and am trying to price things out for a partial suit consisting of arm pieces, feet and/or legs, and a tail. She's not looking for a head, though I'm going to see if she's possibly interested in ears? The ears are a big maybe.

At any rate, I'm new to suit shopping - so just posting to get an idea of pricing and such. Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'd need to see some reference art but I'd love to work with you on this! I'm a new maker so I'm usually open for commission lol