• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Seeking to Commision, $150 budget

Rea WIndsong

As the Title states I have A fairly sizable dollar amount (Up to $150) I'm willing to discuss with artists that I'm willing to bid toward a commission. Before I do any commisioning I'd like to have a chance to browse your Libraries.

I'm not an dick or an ass who will try to short change you, or undersell your services, I'm mostly after a certain, semi realistic style.

If I'm interested in hiring you I'll then describe the desired Image, and Get your recommended price tag.

M

MechaMerc

I may be able to provide what you are looking for.

Portfolio Site,
mercenaryartist.artstation.com: Robert Treherne

cover_image_by_mechamerc-db9b4o8.png

Note, Discord or Email works,
Email: (MercenaryArt@yahoo.com)
Discord: (MechaMerc #0785)

Thanks for your consideration,
-Robert III

looking to do an illustration commission during the month of january.

Single character with full background for $50USD , or an additional character for +$30USD (can be reduced if the character is to be partially covered to a significant degree). This is a price estimate subject to change. I price myself at $8USD/hour and will round up/down to the nearest $5.

here is my gallery: Artwork Gallery for nightMAREgraphics -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
as well as my full terms of service: sta.sh: FULL TERMS OF SERVICE [december 27th 2017]

for $50 you have the right to pay half at the beginning and half at the end, and you will be invoiced through PayPal for each one. If your quoted price comes up to over $60, you will have the option to pay in 3 installments.

I estimate with a $50 plan that it will be completed in 3 weeks. Depending on complexity of character/request it may take more.

Jadan

You can see my examples here!

My prices are as follows:

Bust- 40

Waist-up - 60€

Fullbody - 80

(Complex designs may warrant an extra charge.)
(Extra characters are 80% of the original price)
(Detailed backgrounds are also extra, please ask for a quote.)

I charge 50% on approval of the composition sketch, and the rest on completion.

I look forward to your decision!

solaris91

pimpartist