• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Select All" Remove (for comments, etc) removed?

blotch

The uber "Select All" button for comments/journals/watches/favs etc has been removed--this a new intentional change?

It was mighty convenient to just hit "Select All" > Remove instead of now having to hit all the individual "select all" buttons for each category, then hitting remove. Takes the streamlining right out of the cleanup process. =/

Sorry if it's just me/wrong place/addressed issue!

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
How about putting it on the left hand side, I'm a leftie, don't discriminate! XD

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
McGuyver stopped by for a beer and borrowed it for a while, because he ran out of matches and still needed to build a few more pylons today.

It was moved to the right on purpose, because we've received complaints that many people many times have accidentally mis-clicked and thus removed all their messages altogether. I believe that preventing this from happening is worth the additional 200px or so of mouse travel, but it may be wrong.

Also, thank you for this reminder. It was forgotten to be un-commented out, and could have been forgotten.

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
yak said:
Also, thank you for this reminder. It was forgotten to be un-commented out, and could have been forgotten.

the amount of times i have done exactly that and forgotten to un-comment something :p.....

coders handbook page 3: always remember which part needs to be uncommented, and which part doesnt :p