• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Self Challenge: Create a Fursona with Me~!

Gemi42

Trash Connoisseur
Okay, so! The goal of this thread is to develop a fully fleshed out Fursona by the end of this.
Alrighty, so you guys will submit a total of 5 different submissions for every subject!

IE:

Subject is Species!
User 1 : Dog
User 2 : Cockatoo
User 3 : Porcupine
User 4 : Tiger
User 5 : Sphynx Cat

I will then use a random number selector to select the winner. After each subject has been decided and then I will produce a drawing/sketch based off of winning subject, adding more and more as each subject gets decided.​
I hope that this makes sense!

Here is the list of Subjects:
Subject #1 - Species
Subject #2 - Fur/Scale Color
Subject #3 - Personality
Subject #4 - Markings
Subject #5 - Marking Color
Subject #6 - Age
Subject #7 - Clothing
Subject #8 - Unique Trait #1
Subject #9 - Unique Trait #2
Subject #10 - Name​

Remember, in order to keep things under control only 5 different people can submit for each Subject!
This will also stay SFW. If I feel that anything is NSFW, then that submission will be ignored.

UPDATE #10 & Final : Name Chosen!
Hi! My name is Buck! I don't know you but I love you!

Final Subject was graciously submitted by @Aprilycan

FINALE!
Look at him! He is so cute!
Thank you, to everyone who took part in this challenge!
I normally have trouble producing art on a regular basis but I'm happy that everything went so well with this little challenge. The fact that so many people have taken to enjoying this little challenge blew my mind!​

I think I might turn this into something that I do monthly. Do you guys have any ideas on how I could improve this process? I've already decided that I'm gonna try to open it up to the main gallery over on Fur Affinity!

But what do you guys think?

Last edited:
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hmm....species....maybe you could go outside the box with this one. I'm going to bring up some species I saw on my many travels across the internet. There's....let's see....I saw Spirit Guardians...Nimbats.....Kobolds.......dragons....Dutch Angel Dragons....those are the ones I can name so far. In terms of unique ones. These can be fully outfitted with your own customized touch, like a signature clothing piece, (An example I'll include is i like to add a red scarf to every character, see what touch it adds) item, belonging of the character, or a distinct styling, like alt. color schemes and such.

Vesper The Coyusky

And we have the 2nd Subject Winner!

So the Colors will be a Peachy Pink and [color=E5CB90]Cream![/color]

Sorry, I have a limit of 5 entries per subject. But the next one is active now!​
My apologies. Ok how about shy personality. Corgi fursona is shy, but once you become good friends with him/her, he/she loves to chat and have a good time with those around him/her.

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
This is getting interesting. Imagine a goofy corgi with peachy pink fur(and butt)....

I see my heart is gonna melt down soon. =^w^=

*Edit:

Ok just noticed the OP update.

Aww that's cute... And shall be the very first and the only corgi I saw here, and I love corgis...!

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
Or butt because corgis have one of the best butts out there UwU