• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Selfies

Zipline

Noodle Fish
The picture i'd posted was kind of old, and not the one i intended to use here are two better ones. (The 2nd is just to better show the definition in my calf muscles, because yes i do consider that an integral part of who i am as i ride 30-50 miles a day on my mountain bike at 12-30 mph depending on how much i actively pedal or sprint)
I also ride a bike most every day for long distances uphill and I agree that our calf muscles are well developed.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
I also ride a bike most every day for long distances uphill and I agree that our calf muscles are well developed.
Right? Puts others the same age to shame, especially since i'm otherwise swimming or rollerblading if not on my bike. If someone wants to outrun me on foot i usually tell them "good luck but it's not gonna happen". I've found the strength we can kick with is also rather surprising and far higher compared to most the same age because every day for us us is basically leg day.

Right? Puts others the same age to shame, especially since i'm otherwise swimming or rollerblading if not on my bike. If someone wants to outrun me on foot i usually tell them "good luck but it's not gonna happen". I've found the strength we can kick with is also rather surprising and far higher compared to most the same age because every day for us us is basically leg day.
With that being said, I would LOVE to see you even try to catch up with me racing one lap around a track. I guess I know why you don't want to race people now...

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
chinese_bun_by_asheskyler-d92jl76.jpg

I proudly mastered my first bun that would not die a terrible death within two minutes.