• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Selling Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13, i7, 256GB

Melazzee

Advance!
Hi everyone!

I thought it might be worth a try to sell here. I am looking to sell my Mobile Studio Pro 13. For those who don't know, the Mobile Studio is a Cintiq with Windows 10 built into it, so you can take it on the go and use your regular programs. I am selling because the kind of work I want to do requires some some before specs, but for sketching and drawing in Photishop etc, this is perfect.

It is in good condition and comes with the box and accessories. The box is damaged with tape, but otherwise holds the contents and does its job. There is cosmetic damage on the pen, but it works fine.

It comes with the official Wacom stand, the pen, a bluetooth keyboard, a carry case and a Wacom Link, which will allow you to hook the Wacom up to a PC to use as a standard Cintiq.

More images available on request!

EHQuROUX4AAjPws

EHQuROMW4AYZi7r

EHQuROSW4AAz83B

I am looking for £920GBP for the lot, including shipping. The price is reduced as I need the money. PayPal only!