• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Semi-real Painterly / Music / -- Refs/icons/etc -

Jadan

Status - Open! This board is in the process of being revamped. Please also visit my FA gallery.

Feel free to inquire about other styles! (lightly rendered shading, sketches, lines, etc)

Greetings all! Welcome to my commission thread. I offer both music and art commissions.

Full Portfolio is here!
Most recent piece: ( extra info below)

DtXubjC.png

Please see my example sheets above!

My prices are as follows-

Prices- (Flats are half-price)

Headshot - 50

Waist- up: 80

Full-body : 100

(Complex designs may warrant an extra charge!)

(Extra characters cost 80% of the normal price!)

Nudity and some SFW fetishes are acceptable, just ask if you're unsure!

Feel free to contact me either by PM or by email! My email is:
Extra info:

50% of the payment on approval of the composition sketch, the rest on completion.

Art can take me 1-4 weeks depending on complexity.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! c:

--

MUSIC:

Offering acoustic guitar soundtracks which can be found
here! Price is a flat 15 /min.

You can listen to all my examples on Soundcloud! I'm attaching links to individual songs below.

Four Seasons - Loopable songs - varies for each season
Hades - Harps - Gentle - Melancholy to Hope
Varanth - Warlike - Darkness to Light - Chorus
Antony -Exuberant - Battle music - Electronic
Hyeon - Sinister - Sophisticated - Orchestral
Solene - Gentle - Sad - Music box

I charge 20 - 30 per minute depending on complexity and the number of instruments!

I offer free 10 - 20 second "trial" samples so that you can see how your music will sound.​

Last edited:

Keen

Lioness in Human Form
Hello ^-^ I am interested in commissioning both art and music from you! First, some questions:
1. Do you object to me using the commissioned art as I see fit, excluding altering it or claiming it as my own? (For example, do you have a problem with me using it as my avatar in a forum, or as an image in a RP, or as a character on my website?)
2. Do you object to your music being embedded on a website to automatically play in a loop as the theme music for that website?

Jadan

Hello ^-^ I am interested in commissioning both art and music from you! First, some questions:
1. Do you object to me using the commissioned art as I see fit, excluding altering it or claiming it as my own? (For example, do you have a problem with me using it as my avatar in a forum, or as an image in a RP, or as a character on my website?)
2. Do you object to your music being embedded on a website to automatically play in a loop as the theme music for that website?

You are feel to use the art/music any way you see fit! I'm perfectly fine with my customers reposting art as long as there is credit somewhere on your page/website! c:

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
These are really amazing!!! Good luck!

NomVC

An absolutely amazing commission artist to work with! Super fast turnaround, very fair prices, extremely polite and professional! Went well above and beyond - I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

Wolfrix

Hi, are you still open for commissions here?

Edit: Sorry, I probably should have noticed the "Status - Taking orders for February!" right at the beginning of the thread. I'll email you in the next day or so. Thanks.

Last edited:

Wolfrix

Juden was great to work with. Friendly, polite, and communicates well during the process to make sure that everything turns out perfectly. Would recommend to anyone.