• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Semi Realistic NSWF Commission (100$-150$)

Warkry777

Greetings everyone,

I recently ordered those two great pictures from an artist here on FA ( www.furaffinity.net: A portrait of the Cat by Wolnir / www.furaffinity.net: Shadow by Wolnir), but unfortunatly i couldn't really get into NSFW territory due to the artist's policy.

This is why i'm looking for other telented artist to give that big boy some love :). I'm mostly looking to do various pieces in the same realistic/semi-realistic style, with added NSFW elements (no extreme things, more in the vein of nudity and erotic posing).

My criterias for the pieces are:
- Less than 150$ each (can be from different artists of course)
- Realistic/Semi realistic style. I could accept other style if they're not too cartoony, but i would like to keep the same feeling.
- Able to draw muscles, animal anatomy and detailed paws
- Be fine with NSFW
- Please provide some examples of the style and, if possible, some references for a feline or previously drawn anthro.

I am of course available to discuss more details.

Thanks a lot and have a good day!

Hedax

Hello! Unfortunetelly I don't have anthro feline example since nobody asks for cats...:( But sure I can draw a cat for you.
Sketch kitty example:
1551096067.hedax_birman__2___1_.png

My fullbodies are 115$ per OC without background.
1586972025.hedax_barack_fa.png

1580758782.hedax_neonfa.png

NSFW
www.furaffinity.net: Stardust by Hedax
I hope you'll like it :)

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. I do both SFW and NSFW artwork. Here are some examples of my work:

1585686360.sushy_botcat2020.jpg

1512505771.sushy_wolfskull1996_ss2017.jpg

1450035273.sushy_dag14_2.jpg

1582468108.sushy_chibi_axe.jpg

1567110417.sushy_babypegasus.jpg

For semi-realistic artwork I have the following rates:

Portrait: $36 USD
Half-body: $47 USD
Full-body: $63 USD

(extra character + $25 USD)

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

pimpartist

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Mespeth

Hi! Wow those are some reaaaally cool pieces of art! Insta watched that artist!

On my part, I’m a freelance artist and I specialize on semi realism. My work is very line based (more drawing than painting) so it wouldn’t be as close to those examples as maybe you are looking for, but I heavily emphasize on anatomy, form and muscle work, so I think after all my work would be on your ally, even if a bit different!

You can check my TOS, queue and prices at www.mespeth.com and check for a full example list on my FA gallery Artwork Gallery for Mespeth -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I offer detailed works and can work with backgrounds, if so you wish. I’m comfortable doing felines and cats, although I don’t have a lot of examples of them sadly.

If you have any question or inquiry please feel free to contact me via a note or in my contact section at my website!

Art examples below! (Some NSFW included):

1582821904.mespeth_vincent_sfw.png

1582821236.mespeth_midi_bunny.png

1578772193.mespeth_ilustraci%C3%B3n_sin_t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Thanks for your consideration!