• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Send me your canine OC for an experimental 3D YCH!

Yacare

Discord: Yacare#6661
01_wolf_YCH.JPG
02_wolf_YCH.JPG
03_wolf_YCH.JPG

Here I am again at the forums asking for your collaboration in something new I want to try my hand at.

I want to start offering some YCH commissions... in 3D!
Before I'm able to offer them as regular commissions, I need to finish testing some stuff, and also create some promotional images, that's where you guys come in!

There are some conditions for participating so please read them and make sure you agree before taking part!
1) The character must be a canine (wolf, dog, coyote, etc) and not have extra bodyparts (such as horns, wings, etc), the most similar to the base model, the better, for now!
2) You have to provide at least one or two reference images where I can see the fur pattern and colors clearly (no clothes)
3) I will only select one or two, depending on which I think would be better for me to test what I need, so I'm sorry if I don't get to pick yours!
4) I will post the results here once I finish, but I don't know yet how long it will take. I will also probably use the images I develop to promote my commissions, so if you don't want that, please refrain from posting your character!

All that said, thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks in advance for the people that will help me by sending your characters!

Yacaré :)

Yacare

A couple of practice images, the base still needs some work done :)
Keep submitting your characters! I will pick a couple from all the submissions by the end of the week
04_Pancito_YCH.JPG
05_Pancito_YCH.JPG

Yacare

Thank you all for posting! The base is almost finished and I will be picking a couple soon from everyone that submitted their characters (here + deviantart + telegram). If your character isn't selected this time, I will probably do something like this again in the future when trying something new, so don't lose hope! hahaha