• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sergal poses, nsfw

Shiroka

Love is the message
Hi guys! I'm looking for two poses of my male sergal character. The first pose should be like a ref sheet of sorts, with my character just standing up, looking in the distance, with a few details about him written on the side. The second picture would have him laying on his back in a sexy pose (nsfw), wearing pink striped leg and arm warmers. In both pictures he's wearing a black collar around his neck with a small heart pendant. I can go into details should you accept to do it. My budget is of max 100$ for both pieces.

Here's a reference for the character. Sorry, it's a recolor of an existing pic, and I don't know the original artist. I'm looking for a similar style. My character's mane should be shorter than in this pic. White and light orange fur, with a slight leopard pattern on the orange. Brown eyes.

PgKonUx.jpg

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

21284421@400-1475184193.jpg
20943790@400-1472044025.jpg
19136754@400-1455830067.jpg

little draw 20$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

21046811@400-1472973408.jpg

Peachfurr

Hello there! Saw your commission request and thought I would pop in my two cents.

First of all here is my website.

https://commiss.io/peachfurr

As to why I operate from my own website-- as you probably know that NSFW content is BANNED from PayPal and can result in LEGAL ACTION.

Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
  2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

It bypasses messy invoices and blurry policy lines as well, and I would be very much happy to do your commission! To perk your interest in clicking the link I will upload a few example images for you!

rado_smoll.png

skatch.png

nah.png

I would love to hear back from you, again you can contact me here or directly from

https://commiss.io/peachfurr

344cwb4.gif

Yarik

Slimy Googly Monster
Hey! I offer doing simple shaded reference-alike images for 30€. (Most reference sheets I do are 50€, just in case you'd be interested in extending it to a full reference)
The NSFW picture could be either 30€ or 50€ - with the former being backgroundless, simplified shading - the later being a scene. (In a room, dim lights, something like that)
(30€ & 50€ is about $35 & $55)

Here are some examples:
tumblr_obeqrtuHbo1t15d40o1_540.jpg

tumblr_obeqrtuHbo1t15d40o2_540.jpg

tumblr_njgxi49kgK1t15d40o2_r1_540.jpg

Older Scene example:
tumblr_nu5vp1MUga1t15d40o1_1280.jpg

If you happen to be interested you can contact me via the FA note system or write an e-mail to: 1992rafaelmartin@gmail.com
Either way, he seems really adorable so good luck with the pieces! :)

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and see my pricing here (ALSO I am willing to work within your budget should you decide to have two flat color pictures from me):

1466016042.thelivingshadow_2016_-_commission_info_spreadsheet_01.jpg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Lord-Kiviniik

Here is my application for the work you're looking for
Most of my stuff can be seen on my DA account (lord-kiviniik.deviantart.com) but here are the highlights
My full pricelist can be seen HERE. Prices can be negotiated to fit your budget
(Sorry about the formatting, I'm still figuring it out)
_fursona__reference_sheet_by_lord_kiviniik-dah5apd.png

_commission__the_pinkest_couple_by_lord_kiviniik-damqd6y.png
_art_trade__arankay_by_lord_kiviniik-dam81nd.png