• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Serious Questions

Fentanyl

Bastard Boy
There are probably a bajillion variants of this game but I have not seen one with this exact idea in mind and so I have decided to propose a game idea: a serious question game.

Premise: you should think about a difficult, complicated, or challenging question to ask the user below you. The question should not be one that that can be answered in a sentence or two. It should be a thought-provoking one. Of course, the user above you should have offered you a difficult question to answer as well. You should take your time and think about how best to answer this.

Do:
- ask serious questions
- ask questions that require some deeper thought
- be honest in your answers
- try not to pass judgement

Do not:
- ask basic things like, “what’s your favorite color”
- create or answer questions with memes unless applicable
- start a long conversation in this thread (do that in DM or on your profile!)

The goal of this, is to potentially get to know one another more personally. When creating a question make sure it is presenting a difficult one that may/may not be presented along with a “why” or “how.”

Note: feel free to play multiple times! Just make sure others get a chance to play as well.

Question: What is the greatest challenge you have faced in your life? How did you overcome this challenge? What did you learn from this experience? If you could go back, would you do anything differently?

DariusTheLoony

Darius Nack
My greatest challenge was forgiving my mom for the abuse. I try to talk to her as much as I can.

What was the strongest message you were given?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
When you say strongest message, I'm assuming you mean something inspirational or helpful. I got a very heartfelt message from a good friend just after my divorce. He knew my situation and told me that it wasn't my fault.

What do you think the world will be like in 100 years and why?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
When you say strongest message, I'm assuming you mean something inspirational or helpful. I got a very heartfelt message from a good friend just after my divorce. He knew my situation and told me that it wasn't my fault.

What do you think the world will be like in 100 years and why?

I think we'll be finally past this whole racism/sexism divide as the internet is forcing human's concept of "tribe" to be planetary and there are signs already that it's starting to occur...as we watch the last drop of oil to ever exist get burned up. ("starting", I'm not that delusional! <lol>)

How would the world's major religions handle the discovery of alien life that in this scenario proves them wrong 100%? (for example, the alien ship has clear records detailing the origin of our species from their scientists who studied us in the past...)

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
I think we'll be finally past this whole racism/sexism divide as the internet is forcing human's concept of "tribe" to be planetary and there are signs already that it's starting to occur...as we watch the last drop of oil to ever exist get burned up. ("starting", I'm not that delusional! <lol>)

How would the world's major religions handle the discovery of alien life that in this scenario proves them wrong 100%? (for example, the alien ship has clear records detailing the origin of our species from their scientists who studied us in the past...)
I don't think they would handle it at all. They would probably cry foul or forgery and claim that the alien records were counterfeited by either the aliens or by whatever human government is in power at the time.

If aliens were to make first contact, what would happen?

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Everything would be in total chaos regardless of whether they were friendly or not. The news outlets would never shut up, all social media would be spammed with updates and information, and people would be losing their collective minds for one reason or another.

When Youtube inevitably collapsed on itself due to mismanagement and incompetence which video hosting platform will become king? Or will Youtube simply morph into Youtube 2.0 and continue its cycle of idiocy?

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Youtube will always be, no matter how poorly its mismanaged. Kind of like furaffinity <:

If you could relive 3 moments in your life but only alter the events of one of them, what would those moments be and which one would you change?