• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Server Error Not Letting Me Post?

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
I'm very new to the forums, so bear with me:

I'm trying to post a thread in Art Sales and Auctions, but it will not let me. Every time I click 'create thread', a message saying "A server error occurred. Please try again later." shows up. It doesn't specify what kind of error and does this no matter how many times I refresh the page. My WiFi is connected, too. I'm not sure what's going on, since I've been able to reply to other people's threads with no problem and this one took only one try to post, but it's kind of bothersome and I'd appreciate a little help figuring out how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't give you anymore information than that? I just posted up fine.

Just in case, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
It doesn't give you anymore information than that? I just posted up fine.

Just in case, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

No, nothing other than that. I’ll definitely try your suggestion, though.

I can reply to other threads and created this one just fine, but when it comes to posting that particular thread, it just won’t let me... which is what has me confused

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
No, nothing other than that. I’ll definitely try your suggestion, though.

I can reply to other threads and created this one just fine, but when it comes to posting that particular thread, it just won’t let me... which is what has me confused
Can you post the contents of the thread in this topic?

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Can you post the contents of the thread in this topic?

The contents of the thread are two images, three links, and some text. I tried to copy and paste the draft but it won't let me post the contents in the reply either.

I've included an image of the message that shows up when I try to create the thread.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 27

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord