• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sex Discussion Thread

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Re: **TRIGGER WARNING** LEWD **TRIGGER WARNING** ~~~~Sexual Intercourse~~~~

No job, no money = no condom. :V

Sounds like south philly,....but they still do it. And now we gots baby mama dramas.

Zabrina

Awoken

What is sex to you ? How important is it in a relationship ?

I've never had it, so it's really nothing to me.

Is sex a sacred thing for you ?

No, not really.
Do you have to love somebody to have sex with them ? Or do you partake in one night stands or sessions w/ a 'buddy' ?

Somewhat, and no.
Do you have certain standards when it comes to who you have sex with ?

Please, please be clean, inside and out.

Have you lost your virginity ? If so at what age and with whom ? How was it ?

No, no, and no.

Thou Dog

But they're not those high quality types that increase pleasure :V
In my admittedly limited experience, the fancy extra-stimulating condoms aren't any different, short of giving the wearer a little extra confidence. (That can make a big difference but it's not in the condom, it's in his head.)

IMO you're better off sticking with the plain ones, of a brand whose rubber, lube and spermicide you aren't allergic to.

I'm no sexpert but I am married, with a decently active sex life, and we only have one kid due to condom use. I like to think that I at least know something about all that.

Last edited:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Trigger warning? What?
What is this? Tumblr?
10/10

Would laugh again.

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz

I've never had sex.
I view it as an expression of love in a committed relationship that is supported by each other emotionally, physically and financially.
I plan to only ever have sex with one person, when I find her and I detest the thought of one night stands.
I take it's act seriously as something more than a toy or recreation but a serious act that takes a serious toll whether it's treated that way or not.
My dream is to find the girl I love, to be loved by her and to spend our lives together as best friends, eachothers protectors, supporters and to enjoy life as a partnership. Sex isn't what it's about for me, it would be laying in bed at night with her arms and legs wrapped around me and knowing this person is there forever and the two of us get to be as open and free with eachother unlike with anyone else and that's special.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned

>see thread title

>5 pages

"This is gonna be full of furries feigning modesty and acting like prudes"

I was kinda partially mostly right.

What is sex to you ?

A hardwired biological craving I wish I could be rid of.

Honestly I don't really go out of my way to pursue sex but if it's available and I have the itch I won't say no.

How important is it in a relationship ?

Isn't sex the foundation of a sexual relationship?

I'm in relationships with plenty of people who I don't have sex with; they're called friends.

The way this is worded makes me laugh but no, I don't ascribe any more importance to sex than I do to anything else that gives me an endorphin high.

Do you have to love somebody to have sex with them ? Or do you partake in one night stands or sessions w/ a 'buddy' ?

Love? No, respect? Yes. I have to respect you; I don't sleep with people I don't respect and I like to hope I'm not weird in that regard.

I've been in a "real" relationship where the word 'love' was tossed around a lot and several fuck buddies before and after.

I kinda prefer the latter; maybe it's a lack of emotional maturity on my part, but the amount of energy I have to invest into maintaining a real relationship is too demanding and most people in my age range are way too emotionally volatile. I don't know why young people are so into TROO LUV and monogamy at an age where most of them aren't ready for it.

Have tons of crazy sex when you're young and it's socially acceptable, but be responsible.

Look like you take care of yourself, have a sense of humor, and possess some baseline level of social grace/tact.

Also healthy self-esteem. Implicitly I find you attractive if I want to fuck you, don't make stupid remarks about being ugly fishing for compliments because not only will I undermine this but you will also kill my boner.

Low self-esteem is only attractive to sexual predators.

I was in high school, 16 or 17 I think, it was with a friend and it ruined our friendship (lol emotions), the sex was mediocre because we were both young and inexperienced but at the time it was kinda awesome because it was the first time someone else had ever touched my penis.

Last edited:

Mullerornis

>What is sex to you?

Fun, but a disadvantage.

>How important is it in a relationship?

Very important in a romantic relationship. Extremely awkward in any other relationship.

>Is sex a sacred thing for you?

I do hold romantic sex in a very high regard, but otherwise no.

>Do you have to love somebody to have sex with them? Or do you partake in one night stands or sessions w/ a 'buddy'?

Sometimes mutual lust overides common sense, but ideally it is a strictly romantic affair to me.

>Do you have certain standards when it comes to who you have sex with?

Yes. Do I look like a dolphin to you?

>Have you lost your virginity? If so at what age and with whom? How was it?

Yes, 12/13 and with a coward of a "friend". It was odd.

Saga

absolutely disgusting

I guess i'll do it.

Something good in the moment but regretted later; not very important

No.

It is a reason to have sex; I have but would rather not because I dont trust them as much

Too much hair or sweat and no thanks.

Yes; old enough; with a boyfriend; it was good then but today it wouldve been meh.

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

A pleasurable bonding experience.
No.
I'm fairly opportunistic.
If I'm the 'giver', I need to feel a certain amount of physical attraction to the other person.. If I'm on the receiving end I'm more lenient.
Have you lost your virginity ? If so at what age and with whom ? How was it ?\
At 21 I think, with a male fur who happened to be conveniently available. I wasn't really attracted to him, but I was lusty and tired of being a picky virgin. He was probably too big for me, in retrospect.

Tao

Hare Boi

Pleasure. It's a good part of a relationship but by no means all of it.
Naw.
No, and yes.
Yeah. Generally people that can hold a conversation with me, and are nice people. Other than the obvious physical preferences :p
Ja. 16 with my boyfriend. Average.

Dreaming

[tw: Check your privilege]

2004. Cartoon Network drops its Cartoon Cartoons block, childhood effectively raped

#omg #tw #trigger warning #triggered

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.

So why the hell is this thread not closed yet?

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned

So why the hell is this thread not closed yet?

Why should it be closed?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Because the "sex lives" of furfags are filled with immense room for discussion.
Surprisingly so.

Cain

Why should it be closed?
Because it's a stupid fuckin' thread, the title alone should give off 'STAY THE FUCK AWAY' vibes. We already have a sexuality thread, a coming out thread, so why the fuck do we need a general sex thread? Go post this shit in the sexuality thread, it'd be better than whatever kind of moronic crap this is.

Yoshiya

Hmm. Predictable...

Because it's a stupid fuckin' thread, the title alone should give off 'STAY THE FUCK AWAY' vibes. We already have a sexuality thread, a coming out thread, so why the fuck do we need a general sex thread? Go post this shit in the sexuality thread, it'd be better than whatever kind of moronic crap this is.
Did you report it or just bitch about it here, I'm genuinely curious

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned

You're awfully excitable :3

The title was pretty dumb though.

Cain

Did you report it or just bitch about it here, I'm genuinely curious
I always report shit threads.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again

If this thread is gunna get derailed into an argument on if it should be locked or not I'm gunna bust some goddamn heads

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen

For some reason, I don't think the people in the sexuality threads would like the influx of weird FAQs flooding their pages.

Cain

At least that pretentious title's been removed.

I'm happy now, carry on.

spiritwhitewolf

The Northernlight Forge's Witch
What is sex to you ? How important is it in a relationship?
It's solely of pleasure to bring bond with my SO. It's just part of small side of Relationship to bring up more strong bond than who don't.
Is sex a sacred thing for you?
Nope, Sex isn't scared to me but only worried about what's happen next in the future >_> while you don't use a protection.
Do you have to love somebody to have sex with them? Or do you partake in one night stands or sessions w/ a 'buddy'?
Not sure, No. I'm not that type who is sex addicted in everyday. Solely Love my SO
Do you have certain standards when it comes to who you have sex with?
Nope :D So No sex with me, strangers
Have you lost your virginity? If so at what age and with whom? How was it?
Long time ago, was sex willing to someone( 16-18 ) at younger age '13'. I were regret about that but Now I'm happy person with my SO :)