• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sexuality?

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
GAH.
I'm as straight as the line x=y

x=y.jpg

MrAwesome.png

This thread is made of awesome. Now you guys and girls say it.

You know what, you're not even allowed to use that word anymore.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Well, one could say, I'm sexually attracted to my reflection. :3
And peepee.

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
David M awesome , in reply to your reply to me. Eat a dick! NO need to be such as ass? Is there? You seem full of yourself. DO you need to go take a shit?
I have been reading through and paying attention. WHats your problem man?

Last edited:

Dyluck

David M awesome , in reply to your reply to me. Eat a dick! NO need to be such as ass? Is there?

We are talking about transgendered individuals. Pay attention to the conversation or stay the fuck out of it.

This one? Don't your quote buttons work?

Well, next time you'll read what I said more carefully so that I won't have to yell at you again, now won't you? ;)

Edit:

You seem full of yourself. DO you need to go take a shit?
I have been reading through and paying attention. WHats your problem man?

No need to be such an ass, dude. :mrgreen: What's your problem?

Doesn't look to me like you've been paying very good attention if you mistook homosexuals for transgenders. 8)

Nylak

Angry Otter
Trannies are awesome. Homos are gay. HAWHAWHAW.

Nylak really needs sleep now.

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
Nylak , you rock! hehehe
David , when this topic go from sexuality to transgender completely?

Dyluck

David , when this topic go from sexuality to transgender completely?

Right here:

bi
more gay than straight, but I never show my gayness
males trying to replace women, in more than just one way, are just idiotic, in other words: girly boys

I'm a man, I act like one, only because I'm more interested into men doesn't mean to act like a girl...

Ever hear of someone being trans gender? Guys like you in the gay community are awesome, it's so wonderful being alienated by people with the same sexual orintation as you simply because you do it in a different way.:D

I would not consider a truly transgendered person to be a man. If they feel like and act like a woman, I would treat them as such. If I was homosexual and attracted to MEN and not WOMEN, I would not be sexually or otherwise interested in them at all because they are only men in concern to their genitals.

Besides, are you really a homosexual if you consider yourself to be female?

These are the three posts which are relevant to the transgendered discussion.

The third one is the one which you responded to, suddenly talking about homosexuality again when that particular conversation was about transgenders, and not homosexuality.

Immediately afterward, the topic shifted back to sexuality in general.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven

Nylak

Angry Otter
It just takes some of us longer than others to realize your awesomeness. Don't blame them, they can't help it.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
It just takes some of us longer than others to realize your awesomeness. Don't blame them, they can't help it.
guess I'm one of em...wasnt here long enought to see how awesome he is, he at Badass Bitchslapper in my book