• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sexuality?

Qoph

omurr
Bi, don't really lean one way or the other, although I do sometimes have periods where I'm more attracted to one gender. I guess you could say it changes like my moods.

sissyfoxlei

oh ok... damn, that straight curious question is gonna kill me ._. I wanna find the answer to that x3

Heee, I don't think it is something people say. It was just another way of saying I'm sort of interested in women but not very ^^

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Heee, I don't think it is something people say. It was just another way of saying I'm sort of interested in women but not very ^^
I have a transgender friend, and she jokes about her being "straight" alot. she was previously male, and now she can safely say she's straight xD

H

Hydramon

Bisexual, but heavily leaning gay. Only one girl keeps me bi, and I've found a guy that I love way more than I have ever her. So maybe I am not too far off being truely gay.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I love the womens!

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
oh? what are you gonna do hetero? go do whatever it is hetero's do with boobs and stuff >:3

how do you like being hetero bashed? ;)

boobs are awesome! I love boobs! they make for great pillows.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I swing in only one direction, and it's not at an angle.