• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sexuality?

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
boobs are awesome! I love boobs! they make for great pillows.
anything makes for a great pillow when you're cuddling with that person ^_^

although... if I lay on a guy's lap, I gotta be prepared for the possibility that something might poke the back of my head ._.

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.

although... if I lay on a guy's lap, I gotta be prepared for the possibility that something might poke the back of my head ._.

Those studded belts are treacherous, man.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

yeah going deaf in one ear when all you wanted was a place to rest your head , not a good time.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
yeah going deaf in one ear when all you wanted was a place to rest your head , not a good time.
hey, you may think guys are uncomfortable to cuddle with, buuuut... I know from personal experience, they're mighty comfortable TvT

Kangamutt

Boobs say otherwise, man.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
You know after being in the fandom for as long as I have I have really started to wonder how many gay males ages 14 to 20 are gay because it truly is who they are or because its like livestrong with butt sex.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
You know after being in the fandom for as long as I have I have really started to wonder how many gay males ages 14 to 20 are gay because it truly is who they are or because its like livestrong with butt sex.
I'm... gay. I have no sexual attraction to females, sorry. if you ask me why, I could tell you, but I'll get a bit descriptive, and I don't think people want that xD

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I'm... gay. I have no sexual attraction to females, sorry. if you ask me why, I could tell you, but I'll get a bit descriptive, and I don't think people want that xD

I am not saying its everyone , it just seems like a trend , and makes me wonder how many teens will go "what the fuck have I been doing" a decade from now.

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.

I'd really like to believe that it's just a phase... :/

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I am not saying its everyone , it just seems like a trend , and makes me wonder how many teens will go "what the fuck have I been doing" a decade from now.
you don't question women about this?... of course you realize, there are more bisexual women than there are just about any other sexuality... I swear, I truly think 100% of women in my school are bisexul, whether it be a trend, or not

T

Tycho

you don't question women about this?... of course you realize, there are more bisexual women than there are just about any other sexuality... I swear, I truly think 100% of women in my school are bisexul, whether it be a trend, or not

Most likely out of boredom, or of actually being outright lezzies but uncomfortable with admitting it to themselves or others.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Oh I do question them. My question to them tends to be why aren't you jumping on the bandwagon? (lesbians are awesome)

Joking aside I believe it is the same for both , there are those who are just who they are , and those who want to be part of the herd.

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
I sincerely believe that some sort of subconscious teenage rebellion caused or at least contributed to my homosexuality.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Most likely out of boredom, or of actually being outright lezzies but uncomfortable with admitting it to themselves or others.
uncomfortable about admitting it? I see two girls make out in my highschool every day... 0_o

I'm almost certain it's a "hey, please look at me, so later we can fuck" situation

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
uncomfortable about admitting it? I see two girls make out in my highschool every day... 0_o

I'm almost certain it's a "hey, please look at me, so later we can fuck" situation
Amusing, my school didnt tolerate PDA. Holding hands would get you a referral.

PopTheIguana

The Original Dragon Slayer
its all straight with me.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
oh, I'm mostly refering to the trend of bisexual women. they brag about being bi, and make out, so other guys can look at them in hopes that they would get screwed by them later on

Truth be told kissing is as far as most of "bi" females in highschool will ever go. Cause it is part of the in thing to do.