• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sexuality?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Y-yeah, I fail to see the relevance.

Did I tell you that Mr. Impact was an Italian bushranger who jumped off the leaning tower of Big Ben every year, landing in the Atlantic?
Go away Mr. I-like-it-in-the-ass. ):<

Hikaru

Awr im gay and im pround of it its nothing to be ashamed of

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
I would so go for that...are there handcuffs involved? :3

How are you supposed to fight while wearing handcuffs

Edit: Like this, duh

regal1.jpg

Last edited:

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
For me, Asexual.

Yaxerins

I'm straight, but rather "comfortable".
I think I may be gender confused or something, I think I'd be more comfortable if I were the opposite sex... Either that or I'm just lying to myself ;P

sissyfoxlei

bi
more gay than straight, but I never show my gayness
males trying to replace women, in more than just one way, are just idiotic, in other words: girly boys

I'm a man, I act like one, only because I'm more interested into men doesn't mean to act like a girl...

Ever hear of someone being trans gender? Guys like you in the gay community are awesome, it's so wonderful being alienated by people with the same sexual orintation as you simply because you do it in a different way.:D

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Ever hear of someone being trans gender? Guys like you in the gay community are awesome, it's so wonderful being alienated by people with the same sexual orintation as you simply because you do it in a different way.:D

I would not consider a truly transgendered person to be a man. If they feel like and act like a woman, I would treat them as such. If I was homosexual and attracted to MEN and not WOMEN, I would not be sexually or otherwise interested in them at all because they are only men in concern to their genitals.

Besides, are you really a homosexual if you consider yourself to be female?

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
I would have to disagree with you there. I could see a gay man not thinking of himself as a woman but still being attracted to men. I see it highly possible. Hell , I may even know a few.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer